Heartland Home Care, LLC - Paragould, AR

Heartland Home Care, LLC - Paragould, AR has yet not published prices.

• Personal care
  • Mobility Assistance
  • Bathing, Grooming, Hygiene
  • Toileting & Incontinence Care

The best

When I was confused in what I needed in care and medical equipment, Heartland helped me with everything! They even helped me replace my ramp. I never knew how much a company can help before I went to Heartland. They are definitely a life saver!

great place

They helped me with getting my medical equipment and have gone above and beyond for all my care, this company actually takes the time to help you and gets to know you!

RN sucks

I just cancelled mine too. I loved my caregiver n thay let let her go and wanted to send me someone I didn't even know. I have had same aid for years even before going to heart land. My friend had rn come out one time and Tim told her she was bite by a spider and to just put ice on it. She decided to go to dr and found out she had a blood clot. He clearly does not know what he's doing.

best all around

They go above and beyond for my care. Love them

TERRIBLE AGENCY DO NOT USE

Horrible agency always looking to break the rules. They just care about money and terrible communication . The male nurse is coming for visits when it is supposed to be his wife. Always harassing clients to get services not needed. Aides don't provide service and pressure you into signing papers.

Do not trust them

Worse place ever. I was treated so poorly. Bad bed side manner. The nurses were very pushy. They do not care about patients they care about money. They are very very rude.

Operation Heartland

When I changed companies and went to Heartland, it was the best decision I ever made. I have the best care, best nurse, and best company I could ever asked for!

The company really cares about their patients, and will serve and do whatever it takes to make you comfortable-plus establish a relationship with their clients.

I have never had this type of comfort, and I know my health concerns are address appropriately and with concern. If I ever need anything, I go to them, and the company will find resources for their clients and do whatever they can to make sure your satisfied.

Heartland was the best choice I ever made, and I will never leave the company because of all the amazing things they do for me.

Thank You Heartland! You are the Best!!!!

Jeff Stroud

You are very welcome! We're glad that you are so satisfied with us! As always, if you need anything, let us know! Again, thank you for choosing Heartland as your provider for home care!

We are a private care agency that offers the following services: personal care; homemaking; adult companion; Chore; Respite; AR Choices; Targeted Case Management; VA. We accept Medicaid, VA, and Private Pay.

Who's eligible?
Anyone who needs assistance with the following: bathing; bladder/bowel care; dressing; personal hygiene; ambulation & mobility; incidental housekeeping; meal preparation; meal consumption; laundry; shopping/errands.

Here at Heartland Home Care, we care for you just like family!