Heartland Health Care Ctr - Grosse Pointe Woods, MI

Heartland Health Care Ctr - Grosse Pointe Woods, MI has yet not published prices.

I feel terrible that my mother in law was here. She was here for Rehab. We should have "got it" on the first day when things went horribly slow for the most basic of services.
When it was time to go we were told on a FRIDAY AFTERNOON that she needed to be out by MONDAY! Also, the food was not good. :(

Did we make a mistake

My mother's first day was an unpleasant experience. She was left in her wheelchair for almost an hour. She wasn't able to go to the restroom or to bed.

The next day, an aide practically dropped her and didn't report it.

Heartland facility staff need more communication poor. their rooms is not clean need more update and staff food is terrible.

Expect to Wait Before Getting Help

The rehab was good, but the place was lousy. I think that the best thing to say is that as much as the staff tried to care, they just didn't have enough people. It was to the point where they couldn't do the job. When it came to something that they could have done easily "it wasn't their job. Someone else can do it." When you pushed the button, it could be 20-25 minutes later before you'd get help! We had two members of congregation in there at the same time. The other's family took him out it was so bad. They brought him home and hired a private nurse.