Heartland Health Care Center-Three Rivers - Three Rivers, MI

Heartland Health Care Center-Three Rivers - Three Rivers, MI has yet not published prices.

Do Not Put Your Loved Ones Here!

I agree with the last review. My mother was put in Heartland to recuperate. Good thing I was keeping a close eye on things. First they declared she could not make her own medical decisions, then they changed her oxygen level & gave her sleep meds 6Xs what her doctor prescribed. They then tried to get us all out of the room & have her sign papers on her own saying she agreed to the change in meds. Horrible! A lady in her room waited over 2 hrs. for her pain medicine (while I was there). The therapists were great, but the director & head nurse are not to be trusted. If you have loved ones there, get them out as soon as possible. That's what we did.

The worst nursing home in Michigan!

I would give this nursing home no stars if I could. I have a loved one that I'm trying to get moved and they are falsifying documents to try to keep my loved one. They over medicate their patience, I've seen how happy people are when they arrive at heartland and within a month they are sad, lonely, dirty and screaming for help. The administrative people are rude and crooked. There's some good aids and nurses. Mostly second shift and weekends. If you have a loved one at heartland PLEASE PAY CLOSE ATTENTION TO THE CARE. ASK FOR MEDICAL CHARTS.