Health Center At Galloway - Galloway, NJ

Health Center At Galloway - Galloway, NJ has yet not published prices.

The place is clean. They are very kind and thoughtful not only torwards my mother but to me as well.
The food was good. I could even order food for myself when I was visiting Mom and have lunch with mom.
Mom didn't like to go the in-house activity but always enjoyed the outings or when Arbby events occurred or tasting contest.

A Family Approach to Rehabilitation and Skilled Nursing — The Health Center at Galloway

Florence Nightingale believed in care that focuses on unity, wellness and the interrelationship of human beings, events and environment. Our holistic approach at the Health Center at Galloway aligns with this philosophy and begins on the day of admission. Our highly skilled team of trained professionals meets with each resident and family member individually, providing a unique, personalized plan of care for the resident. We strongly encourage family involvement which we feel is integral to the resident’s well- being and aids in the psychological and physiological healing process.