Havenwood Caregiver Services - Boise, ID has yet not published prices.

needs better training

I think the staff at Havenwood Caregiver needs better training. Especially in dealing with an Alzheimer patient like mom. It can be very hit and miss on how well they are trained in dealing with this. However if I do mention anything about this they will change out staff if needed. So I would definitely like to see more uniformity on the training of staff. Overall everyone is very friendly here and willing to work with me.

quite good

Overall Havenwood Caregiver Services has been quite good. My sister is the one living there now. She has Alzheimers and the caregiver she has is very outgoing, friendly and competent. Her name is Sally and she is really good. She takes my sister for walks, and take her shopping, and really is exactly what we need. My sister is pretty well pleased as am I.

So far it's been good. Everything has been fine.

So far it's been good. Everything has been fine. We have been able to get a consistent caregiver. There haven't been any complaints or issues. Everything has been fine.

I think they have been really good.

I think they have been really good. They have the same couple of people on a regular basis. We chose them just based on our feeling when interviewing, nothing really substantial, we just liked them. There really haven't been any surprises. They are friendly and we don't have problems with people not showing up or not being able to get a replacement.

We were happy with them, they did a good job.

We were happy with them, they did a good job. Everyone was very nice. Their pricing isn't bad, but for us it didn't really work because there is a three hour minimum, and that just was not what we needed. We didn't have any problem with people not showing up or being late. They were very responsive and got back to us, and were able to get us started right away.

Friendly and Helpful

They were actually very friendly and very helpful and I would recommend them to anyone that is searching for home care.

We understand caring for aged parents or a loved one can be equally rewarding, challenging and exhausting, especially if you are personally providing care in their home. Our quality caregivers are trained to provide a wide variety of non-medical home care services to help families make it possible for seniors, including those with Alzheimer's, to live safely and independently in their home or wherever they reside. Our caregivers can be an integral part in helping families and those in need to live an independent, dignified and full life as long as possible. They also allow families to focus on the important things, like spending time together.

Our personalized services are designed to fit your specific needs and schedules allowing seniors to remain home, a great alternative to moving into an assisted living facility. Our hiring, training and supervisory procedures ensure caregivers are dependable, caring and well trained. We will match personalities with your loved ones. Our caregivers become more than just personal assistants, they become companions.

Our non-medical in-home care services can help you care for your loved one whether you reside in the same city or from a distance. Our care managers oversee and supervise the care being provided, ensuring you and your loved one is comfortable and confident the best care is being provided. With care provided wherever your loved one resides, they remain comfortable in their own home.