highly recommend

The place is very secure, which makes me feel very safe having my mom there. My mother is 91 years old, and they have very good activities that keep her busy. The staff there is outstanding. It is really everything that mom wants and more. They provide transportation, have a doctor on call, etc. I would highly recommend Hatton House.

Join us for an Open House on the 3rd Wednesday of each month from 9am - 11am for donuts and tours of our newly remodeled community spaces.

Senior living at its best! Hatton House Senior Apartments in Sneads, FL offers one and two bedroom apartments for seniors 55+. Our beautiful community features a new community room with full kitchen, exercise facilities, indoor pool with retractable roof, a full activities calendar, and transportation to grocery, Marianna, and other events! Hatton House is conveniently located near shopping, dining and entertainment. Come home to Hatton House Senior Apartments today!

This property participates in an affordable housing program. Household income limits are as follows, however, future residents of this community need to speak directly to an on site agent to learn more about how your household can qualify.
1 Occupant - $22,140