Halina's Home Care #1 - Saint Charles, IL

PLEASE READ, DO NOT PUT ANYONE IN HALINAS

Terrible... 0 stars if I could. Please, please, PLEASE, do not put your loved ones, or anyone, in any of Halina's homes. After my grandfather passed away (June 2016) my grandmother moved to a different nursing and assisted living home. In Halina's she got sick, went to sleep around 6 pm every night, and showed many complications with her health. Fast forward 4 months, my grandma, no longer in the "care" of Halina, has shown many signs of improvement, stay up later, sounds good, health is good. Halina did nothing to help my grandparents once they were failing in health. PLEASE, dont go to Halina's. Watching loved ones suffer is hard, please prevent it from happening.

They did a great job.

They did a great job. Everyone was really great and went out of their way for us. The food was good. Dan Migo was great and the people that work for him are really great. I could not be happier. We were really happy with them.

It has been about one month. All is going well. Resident seems to like her new home. Certainly some changes for her. Staff helpful and courteous .

Professional and caring facility

Hello, My mother currently resides at one of Halina's St. Charles, IL homes. These homes are very nice homes that are converted/modified for senior living.
This is the fourth facility my mother has been in, for various reasons.
The last care facility was a large scale setting with multiple persons per room and very little personal attention, lots of red tape and multilevel management to deal with to get answers on my mothers health problems.
Family moved my mother to Halina's so as to get more personal care due to mothers multiple sclerosis among other health problems. Cost was also a big decision in moving mom as prices kept increasing regularly at previous home.
My mother is very happy at Halina's , the manager, Dan , has been excellent to work with and keeps me informed with all my moms health needs. The caregivers are the best, 24 hour care as my mother cannot leave her bed and they treat us like family. I can't complain about anything they have done while mom has been in the home.

After touring, I left a deposit and d...

After touring, I left a deposit and dad was transferred last week. Having some transition issues at night, which I hope will resolve. Halina"s is excellent.

Very Accomodating, Great Value!

They've been very caring and dedicated! It would be hard to give them a 4, because they try so hard! We chose them partly because of the value! There weren't a lot of Residential Care Homes in the area to choose from, but they were a great fit! They reached out quickly when we were searching, and were very accomodating! They were willing to customize to fit my moms needs!

Good Experience

They were great! Everybody was really nice, and they were great with my loved one! The prices were very reasonable and affordable! It was very clean, and it was great! The only negative thing would be that Halina herself was almost too concerned about the residents. It felt that she got herself too involved with family affairs and doctor's opinions, when they should have been left to the family. Other than that, it was a good experience.

Very pleased with the service

Halina's has been such a great choice for us! The management and caretakers have been so friendly and compassionate. The care they provide has been excellent, our loved one received much more attention for a much lower cost than the facility she had been in previously. We'd recommend them to anyone.