Guilford House - Greensboro, NC

Guilford House - Greensboro, NC has yet not published prices.

Worth a look

The person that took us on tour was nice. The community looked clean. They have some nice things at this community such as a butterfly garden and a hummingbird garden. They seem to offer a lot of activities. We did not think this community was the right fit for my loved one.

This facility has top marks from the State. Small but adequate rooms and the residents seem comfortable

Fabulous Experience at Guilford House

My brother-in-law has suffered with Parkinson's for over 15 years and recently decompensated to the point of needing more assistance than home care could provide. Assisting my sister with the search for the right fit nursing facility became overwhelming for both of us. When A Place For Mom recommended Guilford House and we toured the facility and talked with the staff, we knew our prayers had been answered. The transition was smooth and effortless as the staff walked us through the paperwork and have also engaged hospice services. Our families are all now able to spent time with him and each other as we support one another during this time. The facility is not only beautiful, it is clean and well staffed with the most courteous, skilled and friendly people. We are truly grateful and blessed.

patient Care and Understanding

I am very happy with the care that my mom was getting from a special caretaker. My mom likes that staff who are watching over here. The menu here for my mom is appealing. They do have activities that are offered. I like knowing that she is doing well and seems to be happy. We would recommend this service and the care to other families.

When I Toured

I thought this was a nice community but it was not the right fit. I saw everything within the community and the person who showed us the place was professional.

Very nice! This is a smaller place so room availability was scarce. All amenities we would need are available, convenient to northwest Greensboro. May be a little high considering room size, but apparently very popular since it is usually full/almost full.

Whether for you or a loved one, Guilford House offers a caring atmosphere, an active community, and a comfortable, secure lifestyle for our residents. Here at Guilford House, each member of our community enjoys the opportunity to 'live life their way'. Our valued residents enjoy assistance when required, and freedom when desired. Residency includes a complete array of services and accommodations.