|Room Type||Monthly Range* (USD)|
Get Pricing >
Get Pricing >
Click Here to Get Pricing: Get Pricing
* Published prices are provided by the providers themselves, not by reviewers. Actual quotes may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.
- Activities Onsite
- Devotional Services Available
- Indoor Common Areas
- Meals Provided
- Nurses on Staff
- Podiatrist Available
- Physical Therapy Available
- Occupational Therapy Available
- Speech Therapy Available
- Complimentary Transportation
- Activities Offsite
- Outdoor Common Areas
- Beauty & Barber Services
- Pets Allowed
- No Smoking Allowed in Private Areas Indoors
- No Smoking Allowed in Public Areas Indoors
- Wheelchair Accessible Showers
- Hospice Available
- Respite Available
- Resident Parking Available
- Male Residents Accepted
- Female Residents Only
- Doctor on Call
- Nurse on Call
- Dentist Available
Been there, done that and now gone. I was very disappointed. I had trouble from day one. I was unfortunately caught there because of price. being reasonable on price, terrible on care of your loved one. As soon as I found another place, we were gone.
We've had a really great experience h...
We've had a really great experience here so far. The owner of this facility is really really friendly, and the owner and staff will bend over backwards to make sure your loved one is comfortable and cared for. The company has a dietitian on staff, so the meals are always healthy (although the food itself could be a bit better). The location that my loved one is at has a few residents with high care needs that can't participate in many activities, so the activities are a bit lacking, but they have considered swapping her to another one of their homes where she may fit better.