Griswold Home Care - Ellicott City, MD

Griswold Home Care - Ellicott City, MD has yet not published prices.

Happy with Griswold so far

We got lucky with Griswold. My husband's regular caregiver, Keesha Thomas, turned out to be strong, punctual, reliable and self-directing, in addition to being pleasant and professional in her demeanor. At this time, we could not be more pleased.

They are doing a great job.

They are doing a great job. We've mostly had the same person for a while, but she got sick and came to work that way, that isn't supposed to happen. They have sent a replacement, and we haven't had any issues with reliability. They do have an online payment system, which makes it a lot easier, along with a weekly online statement. I do think you have to ask for it though. We went with them because they were very responsive when we first inquired.

I havn't been all that thrilled.

I havn't been all that thrilled. There hasn't been a lot of consistency of caregivers. I have one main caregiver who is good, but the backups are not good, they are dumb, and there is a language barrier and my loved one has hearing aides making it even harder. I don't always get a call right away when they aren't able to show up. When I get a new person who I may have to call to have a back up I take the day off to train them. The office staff at Griswold has been wonderful but they don't seem to have great help.