Elmcroft of West Lafayette - West Lafayette, IN

My mom feels like she’s in a castle!

My mom has been here for maybe 3-4 weeks and they’ve been so friendly and accommodating. The minute I stepped in to tour with my mom, they were just wonderful and really wanted to help. Anytime my mom has a question, they really take care of her and answer any questions that she has. They make sure she comes to lunch and dinner and they’ll even bring her breakfast. They do their jobs like they’re happy to do them, not like they have to do them. They keep her secure and help to remind her to lock her door and keep herself safe, and I like that a lot. There are so many wonderful amenities that they offer and because they were having construction going on during the move in, they gave me a great deal and even waived the community fee! They provide a lot of different activities like bingo, a zoo will come by for them, and during October they had a lot of Halloween related activities including an Oktoberfest. The facility is kept very clean and there’s new everything almost – carpet, wallpaper, paint, decorations, and everything is beautiful. My mom thinks she lives in a castle! I would recommend it here.

Overall a Nice Community

My loved one had an okay experience during his respite stay at this community. The problem I had was, they let him administrator his own medicine. Which was okay till he got a new form of the medicine he took. He ended taking an overdoes, and was sent to the hospital. The staff was quick with helping him, and informing me. The staff is nice people, I just wish they wouldn't had let him do that. It is a nice community other than that issue. They do a good job with the cleanliness. He was pleased with the meals. He also enjoyed the residents. Overall it is a community I would recommend, but just make sure your on top of the staff.

Green Tree Catered Life offers a new senior housing alternative that combines residential apartment living, hotel like services, and access to personal care assistance. Our apartment styles range from cozy and economical alcove studios to more spacious three bedroom suites.

Residents can decorate their apartments with furniture from home, making the move to Green Tree a comfortable transition. All apartments are private with full baths and kitchenettes.

Delicious meals are prepared and served restaurant style in the attractive dinning room or by room service to the apartment. Transportation services can be arranged to take residents to their bank, doctor appointments, or shopping centers. Weekly maid and linen services will give residents more freedom to enjoy the Green Tree lifestyle.

Apartment maintenance, yard upkeep, and security are included, as well as social activities. There is also a hair styling salon and gift shop that will provide convenient services to our residents.

Personal assistance and care services are individualized to meet each resident’s specific needs. Green Tree staff is available 24 hours each day to provide support and encouragement for those little things that can go wrong. Or, residents may elect scheduled nursing visits from our licensed home health agency or another agency of choice.