|Room Type||Monthly Range* (USD)|
Get Pricing >
Get Pricing >
Click Here to Get Pricing: Get Pricing
* Published prices are provided by the providers themselves, not by reviewers. Actual quotes may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.
- Activities Onsite
- Devotional Services Available
- Indoor Common Areas
- Meals Provided
- Nurses on Staff
- Podiatrist Available
- Physical Therapy Available
- Occupational Therapy Available
- Speech Therapy Available
- Complimentary Transportation
- Activities Offsite
- Outdoor Common Areas
- Beauty & Barber Services
- Pets Allowed
- No Smoking Allowed in Private Areas Indoors
- No Smoking Allowed in Public Areas Indoors
- Wheelchair Accessible Showers
- Hospice Available
- Respite Available
- Resident Parking Available
- Male Residents Accepted
- Female Residents Only
- Doctor on Call
- Nurse on Call
- Dentist Available
From the Office
The Three Advantages of using Excellacare as your residential care provider: 1. Excellacare has an economical solution to having care provided in our residence. You can receive many of the same types of services that can cost up to $10,000 per month. Our nurses and therapists who come to your home are usually covered by insurance.
Our home health aides will provide personal care, bathing, meals, housekeeping, laundry, and medication management for as little as $99 per day. There are many insurance companies that may pick-up this cost as well.
2. Excellacare offers personalized, one-on-one care. We pride ourselves on hiring dependable, polite, and cooperative staff and try to provide you with a caregiver who will be there when you need her.
3. Excellacare offers professional coordinators who can manage your needs. There are many consultants who charge large fees on an hourly basis. Our coordinators offer this service on a no-cost basis and they are well connected to the community so that they have all the resources right at their fingertips. We monitor our staff and guarantee your satisfaction.