Green Meadows Assisted Living - Denver, CO

Very pleasant.

The people were very nice and I liked that the family lived there also so there are some kids around the residents to cheer them. It was very clean and nicely arranged. I was very impressed.

A great community.

This is a great community. The food is good and good but could use alittle improvements from time to time. I like most of the staff members, they offer good activities to participate in. The management is excellent and listen to all needs and take suggestions from others.

They were very detailed in their care.

My loved one has been here for about a month and a half. The value is excellent. The other places we toured were more expensive. We haven't had any issues at all. They were good at building relationships with the residents and families. They were very detailed in their care. The location of the Green Meadows is convenient. I would definitely recommend this facility to anyone. I am very pleased with this place.