|Room Type||Monthly Range* (USD)|
Get Pricing >
Get Pricing >
Click Here to Get Pricing: Get Pricing
* Published prices are provided by the providers themselves, not by reviewers. Actual quotes may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.
- Minimum Age of Accepted Residents
- Activities Onsite
- Devotional Services Available
- Indoor Common Areas
- Meals Provided
- Nurses on Staff
- Podiatrist Available
- Physical Therapy Available
- Occupational Therapy Available
- Speech Therapy Available
- Complimentary Transportation
- Activities Offsite
- Outdoor Common Areas
- Beauty & Barber Services
- Pets Allowed
- No Smoking Allowed in Private Areas Indoors
- No Smoking Allowed in Public Areas Indoors
- Wheelchair Accessible Showers
- Hospice Available
- Respite Available
- Resident Parking Available
- Male Residents Accepted
- Female Residents Only
- Doctor on Call
- Nurse on Call
- Dentist Available
From the Office
Our facility is a non medical residential care facility for six no ambulatory elderly, we have 3 hospice waivers.
We are located in a nice and quiet neighborhood with a lot of shades and a cheerful homey atmosphere. Our home is attractively furnished with four private and one shared badrooms, two bathrooms specifically adapted to care for six nonambulatory elderly residents.
One large living area with comfortable recliners and COMCAST cable TV in each private room and in living room, formal dining room large enough to accommodate residents with weelchair. A cover patio in the back furnished with a round table and four chairs and a swing chair for two by a clean fenced swiming pool where our residents may enjoy their outdoor activities or a quiet time to visit.
Licensee and administrator is Ana Lopazan, she take care of elderly since 1992 since then she open on 1994 her first home and 1996 other one. On year 2003 she decide to have only one facility and that is GRANDMA'S HOME,now she dedicate herself to one place to take care of elderly. Care givers are live in our facility very nice and with a lot of experience workind uner direct Ana's supervision.