Plymouth Manor Personal Care Center - Plymouth, PA

Work In Progress

It is still a work in progress for my mother since her move to this community. We have had our ups, and downs, but things have not gotten better. I do feel she is safer in this community than at home. Usually the staff is pretty good, but I do feel they could be more accommodating. One concern I had was there wasn't any orientation when she moved into the community. That made her transition rough. Honestly I do feel they need to be more structured, and organized around the community. She is getting healthier, but the jury is still out on rather I would recommend this community.

Wonderful Care!

My sister and her husband have been living at Plymouth Manor for over a year. I can not say enough good words about the staff, and the kind care that my family members have received. The staff has always gone out of their way to make us welcome when we come to visit. Plymouth Manor is a well run home, and I would highly recommend it to anyone who wants the very best of care for their love ones.
Great job, your hard work and dedication to wonderful care shows.

d brown

Good location and the place is friendly.

Very nice place!

My loved one really likes it here, I'd rate them top marks all the way down the line. It's a very nice looking place, and we really like the family feel that it has. It's a smaller community, and the residents have formed a really close knit community. The facility itself is beautiful, and the price is inexpensive compared to other options we've seen in the area.

Not impressive from the outside, but ...

Not impressive from the outside, but very nice inside. Rooms are tiny, I have to call back Monday to get price on suite which was much nicer. Just 2 blocks from small town where there's a bank and shopping. Or walk up a dozen steps to get to dike overlooking Susquehanna River.

Plymouth Manor offers a pleasant home-like atmosphere, in a newly renovated single level community. Located centrally in Plymouth, Pennsylvania, in the heart of Luzerne County. Community services and activities are all within close proximity, including churches, stores and shopping.

Plymouth Manor is a fully licensed, 37 bed community committed to treating our residents as individuals, supporting promotion of achievement, towards their highest level of independence.

Attractively designed and tastefully decorated, we provide comfort, ease of living and security.