Graceville Estate - Chandler, AZ

Very nice home!

When we arrived at the Graceville Estates, the person who showed us around was pleasant and very informative. The home was clean and they had good information posted throughout. They had some activities but not as much as in a bigger community. We will definitely consider a home like this when my mother needs a higher level of care.

Ron and Theresa are wonderful people!

Not 100% satisfied.

I am not 100% satisfied with Graceville Estate. There are two sides to them. One is efficient with rules and what the government requires of them. They are not taking very good care of my mother's hygiene. It seems like nobody helps with her hair, or cares what she wears, how she dresses. They don't help with jewelry. They do watch the meds, they are on top of that. There are not really any activities. I have asked them to some small exercises with her once in a while, but they don't seem to.

My Mother's care

Very caring care givers. Nice Christian home with a family like feeling of care. My mother has been there since the end of May 2013, she just turned 101 yesterday and I couldn't ask for better care. Very satisfied. Mother is very happy there. The owners are super people and really care about all of their residents.