Desert Sunshine II - Chandler, AZ

Mom is satisfied!

Desert Sunshine II is a wonderful place for my mom. [Removed] the caregiver is an absolute saint in my eyes. She takes excellent care of my mom and all of her care needs. My mom loves the food, she loves to eat. [Removed] tries her best to accommodate her and provide things my mom would like to have. Sometimes the soft boiled eggs turn into scrambled with cheese, but mom enjoys that too! I have not witnessed any structured activities, but the four older ladies seem very content with the company they keep. The home is just beautiful, I would love to live here myself. I would definitely recommend this community to others.

Warm and Inviting, a wonderful home...

I knew from the beginning walking into this home that I found the place for my Mom. It feels like home, very warm and inviting. The care givers [Removed] are wonderful and very caring and you can see that in what they say and do. My Mom is so happy here and is being well cared for. I’m very thankful for A Place for Mom, working with them I was able to find the right home for my Mother.

My's Happy Home

This is a outstanding community. The staff are the best of the best. The food is great and they make sure that the meals are something that she is liking. My mom is feeling so secure here and that is very important to her needs. They do offer her activities and she does enjoy walking outside daily. My mom has recommended this community to others that live out of state to move in here. The care is making me happy to know that my mom is in great care. I highly recommend this community for the great care and value.

Great Experience

Its been great facility very respectful of resident. Grooming needs are met and activities are various. Facility is well kept and smells nice. Thank you to the service had a great experience