Graceful Board & Care - Victorville, CA

My Mother lived in this facility for approximately 6 months. In the beginning, she was very happy with this living situation and felt as though the owner and her sister, who is the caregiver, were like family to her... which gave us much comfort. Gradually over the 6 months the care and nutrition provided was declining. After meeting with the owner to discuss these issues I was told that nothing was going to change and that I needed to find a different home for my mother. Within 2 days, I had her moved and in a new facility which has actually been a blessing.
Additionally, this board and care should not be recommended as their website has many services published that were never provided. This was our first experience with a board and care facility and needless to say a huge disappointment. My Mother is currently in a beautiful bright cheery board and care in a much better neighborhood with all the best experienced caregivers, nutritional food, lovely outdoor space and large private room and bath.
Hopefully, this review will save anyone else from having to endure this type of negative experience.

They don't take Males?

They don't take Males?

A Place of MY mom

This is a very nice home with very caring people. I am very happy to have been able to place my mom in thei facility. Thank you A Place for Mom for showing me many places and to Belinda my senior advisor for helping guide me to this particular home.
I was also very happy to walk into a clean, pleasant smelling home.

Met with Latoya today on Su...

Met with Latoya today on Sunday at 4:00. Toured the facility and had time to sit and talk with Latoya. Vey nice lady, enjoyed my visit. Would like to see something more done with the yard, but definately not a deal breaker.

I toured this facility

The administrator LaToya was very caring & professional. The plus about it is that she is a CNA. Very nice and roomy facility. I would recommend.

Though the neighborood is o...

Though the neighborood is on the lower end, The care home is presentable from the outside and very immaculate and nicely decorated inside. It is very invitinga and appears like a regular home. They are approved for 3 beds...1 shared room and 1 private room. All rooms have cable TV as Latoya's husband works for Direct TV. Latoya greeted me dressed very professionally. She is very professional in the way she runs the home, but is very warm and caring. The private room is $3000 a month. It is a bit small, but provides enough for what is needed.