Grace Care Home - Gardena, CA

A Very Nice Community

My mother is doing great here at this community. Everything has worked out very well, and I'am very pleased. This is a nice clean community, they do a good job with the cleanliness. The staff is great. they have nice activities. The meals are nice. Overall it has been a good experience and I would recommend it.

A Pleasant Tour

I toured this community for my mother and my tour went well. It is a nice looking community. Everybody was very kind and pleasant. There are nice activities, The meals looked nice. Overall it was a nice tour.

Modest facility with caring staff

This modest home in a middle class Gardena neighborhood is extremely clean and well maintained. On our 9 am visit, all the residents were out of bed in the common area and had been fed. On visits to other facilities this was often not the case. One higher functioning 80 year old woman with her dog, told us she was extremely well cared for. When I joked, that I wanted to know how much she was paid to say that, she in no uncertain terms said that she always spoke her mind and that she had a great respect for the staff. Lani, the supervisor on duty, had to brush away a tear. It was a very revealing moment, on how the staff appreciated the compliment, and really wanted to be doing a good job. We decided on another facility for my mother that was closer to my brother. I would had had confidence in my mother living here. The staff spoke English well and also Tagalog was spoken.

no complaints

I haven't seen anything that I have been concerned about at Grace Care Home. She is always clean when I come to visit and seems just fine. I hear in the morning they get up and do exercises although I haven't actually seen any activities taking place. I have no complaints so far about this facility. Overall for the price things are going really well.

Grace Care Home is a Residential Care Facility for the Elderly. It is a quiet house with a well trained, caring and dedicated staff. The owner is the administrator. The facility has been highly rated by all visiting agencies and families. Referrals are available upon request.