Good Times Assisted Living - Grand Prairie, TX

Best for tight budget

This would be the best option if you are in a tight budget situation. It is the best community for the price range that it is in.

Very nice, everyone friendly. Residen...

Very nice, everyone friendly. Residents look clean, and also happy. No nurse only cna and pharmacist.

I like the organization of policy and...

I like the organization of policy and procedure. I like the Texas Certified Posters on her wall, which gives me assurance. I like how the house is outfitted for wheelchairs, and has appropriately sized rooms and doorways. I like the open concept. It's more spacious. I like how Director is already trying to help us by seeing if home health can assist in some way, additionally.

We are a small facility for 5 adults located south of Highway 360 in Grand Prairie, Texas. We are one mile away from Joe Pool lake. The cool wind from the lake makes our sit-out area peaceful and enjoyable in the evenings. With palm trees that whistle as the wind passes by, it feels like an evening by the lake.