Ahwatukee Adult Care - Phoenix, AZ

I love this home

I'm very happy with my choice at this home. The manager was extremely polite and patient with all my needs. I had lot of questions and she answered them all . I also needed help for my son to buy clothes and I dont live in arizona. She did it all for me and even spent some of her own money. I cant thank her enough and i'm so happy with his care.

Five stars. Great people.

When my husband and I first stepped into the home we knew this was the place for our son. We had already toured many homes around the valley so we knew what to ask and what to look for. I'm also a retired registered nurse who worked over 20 years in the medical field so I'm not easily impressed. What makes this home so different is what they do with the people who live there and the staff who work there. I don't think there is a week that goes by that my son isn't going on an outing. Of course there's little things that I wish could be better such as a bigger room but I can easily live with that. My son doesn't seem to care anyhow so I guess that's me just being a mom. Overall I highly recommend this place and give them 5 stars.

Best brain injury home!

I had been referred to Everlasting Services by a Mercy Care case manager. My son's last place wasn't so good and I asked for him to be transferred. He's been living with his brain injury for more than 13 years. I found this place to be the best home since he's been injured and trust me I've had a lot of experience and done lots of research. There's nothing like it that I have found in Phoenix or Tucson and we've lived in both for some time. I met the owner and he's very involved with everyone in the home. I think he also volunteers his time with the brain injury association so he's very active in the community. The staff are incredible and take the residents on outings all the time. In fact if I had a complaint then it would be they go out too much. But that's what I love about this home. My son always has something to look forward to. The last home he was at sat around for weeks and just watched TV for heavens sake! I now have watched him leave on several camping trips, fishing in Sedona, movies, fitness gyms and making friends at some support group at the hospital. I only wish the home was closer to me in Mesa. The drive can be long and traffic is always a headache. Overall the people are incredible from the top down and my son could not be in a better home. He's now been there close to 3 years. Not sure what the last reviewer didn't like but I've learned in my life that you can't please everyone. God bless.

Please do more research

The house is a mess. The team leader is never there and is very inexperienced. No one that works for the company is a registered nurse. Management is only around when someone is considering becoming a new resident. Residents stay in the house when I call to see what my brother is doing he is always laying in bed. They treat their staff very rudely. Staff are very polite but don't seem experienced. Team leader has no experience and when she sends me emails her word choice is very incorrect and everything is mispelled. They are very misleading.

This is the place! Really liked the f...

This is the place! Really liked the feeling of the home, the atmosphere was warm, comforting.

Best Loving Care Ever! Best Decision,...

Best Loving Care Ever! Best Decision, Beautiful, Great Meals. This is not just the business of assisted care, it's a passion to enhance life and dignify aging. I could drop in anytime and it was always clean no odors. The residents were out of their rooms and doing what ever they were capable of. I travel and I never felt anxious abut leaving town because they always have nurses on duty and a ratio of one to three which was better then anything I found. I just think it's a great place, I visisted all three in Ahwatukee when I was looking and they were all really warm and friendly. I just wanted to say thank you from my mom and share my experience. It's so hard to know what to do so maybe this will help. They made the enevitable so much easier knowing my mom had the best and was happy. Carol Couch

Mission & Goal: Our goal is to provide exceptional health care services, education and advocacy in order to preserve independence and enhance the quality of life of our residents especially those with disabilities through the help of our experienced team of caregivers, under the supervision of a Registered Nurse in accordance with the Arizona Department of Health Services rules and regulations. Residents' and employees' safety is first and foremost.

Vision: A caring family community that: * Promotes the well-being of seniors with disabilities * Preserves their dignity with respect * Celebrates their achievements no matter how small * Provides residents with necessary relief from ailments * Provides activities to enhance quality of life * Provides clean and pleasant environment for the residents.

Our care providers are trained to have their minds and hearts focused on providing utmost care with love and respect to each and every resident and co-workers.