Very Nice And Warm Place

My dad was brought to this facility unable to move about by himself much. After being at this facility for less than two weeks, he was able to lift himself out of his wheelchair. The people here really care about the residents. They treat everyone with respect and dignity.

Really good commuity!

This is a smaller community with only four residents. I was very satisfied. It was clean and well kept. The staff was very friendly. I had a really good experience with this community. The care services are good. I recommend it.

It was a very pleasant experience.

It was a very pleasant experience. I had no complaints, they cared for me more than adequately, and I was delighted by the food. I had one special favor, and asked for a hot cup of coffee in the morning and the cook was wonderful and went above and beyond and brought it to me in her nightgown at about 5:30 every morning. Spending a respite stay is a good way to get the flavor of a place. On the whole they were very attentive and caring to the residents. The size of the place and the small number of patients that they had there, and the interview with the manager and the cook, were the reasons I chose them.

Only has 1 dedicated caregi...

Only has 1 dedicated caregiver and although the home has security chimes on the doors, they didn't work properly. Unable to pay the deposit and first month rent also. Home is pretty and rooms are nice. Seems each room has a bathroom in it. I am concerned with my mother wandering away there though. With only 1 caregiver if she gets busy with a client and my mom decides to wander out the door, she may not be missed for a while.

Golden Retreat is a licensed personal care home located in Henry County, which provides 24 hour care for seniors unable to live by themselves. Our home is located in a beautiful quiet neighborhood, just minutes away from major highways, local shopping mall and hospital. With over 20 years of hands on care experience, our mission is to provide exceptional care to every individual entering our doors by maintaining a standard of integrity, honor and trust.