Golden Oaks Home - New Berlin, WI

Thank you, Golden Oaks!

My brother and ward has lived at Golden Oaks since July, 2016. He can be challenging at times, and all of the staff try very hard to make his life enjoyable while still abiding by the rules. I'm impressed by the orderliness, cleanliness, and organized way it is run. After an initial adjustment period, I can now relax and not worry about his well-being for the first time ever! It is an amazing feeling to know he is safe and well taken care of by people who are compassionate, patient, and firm when necessary.

Peaceful Retreat

Golden Oaks has a very friendly staff and a very experienced manager. I love the setting in the woods, and the outdoor space as well!

nice group home for a variety of populations

I visit this home regularly. It has always been clean and the staff have been friendly. I also like how they communicate well with me. If I have a question, the manager gets back to me timely and helps the situation. It is in a nice area and the property is very pretty. I would recommend this group home.

Great Place To Live

I have been a Case Manager for Family Care for over seven years. Golden Oaks Home is one of my favorite CBRF's. The manager [Removed] and staff are always attentive and helpful. They are as well as other Frontida locations my choice for member's who might need extra TLC or help with behaviors. The house is run well, orderly and is always clean. The staff makes wholesome meals. They will arrange a day for member's to be taken to the store to buy their personal needs or food items they may want. Golden Oaks will be sure to celebrate all the Holidays with their residence as some do not have any other family. They will do BBQ's and special dinners and birthday cakes. The staff is always on top of getting us discharge paperwork if someone is hospitalized and one of the only companies that even recognize Family Care is to be notified if there is a hospitalization, fall or other circumstances involving our member's. When I am in a position of trying to relocate someone, Frontida is one of my first calls and especially Golden Oaks.

Comfortable place to live

Well maintained, clean & friendly place. Good food & overall well managed. Staff is responsive & always available to residents.

Dirty, rude owners, rude workers

Nice property though

Carin Schultz

Hello, this is Carin, Director of Operations for Frontida's Golden Oaks Home, and I'm disappointed to hear about your experience. We welcome feedback because we know we can always improve, however this review is inconsistent with other positive feedback we have received from family members, residents, case managers, and caregivers that regularly spend time at Golden Oaks Home.

Very nice. Only one private room and...

Very nice. Only one private room and environment very nice. - Does not currently have an opening.

Carin Schultz

Thank you for touring our home, we appreciate the positive comments!