Golden Heart of Rochester Hills - Troy, MI

Golden Heart of Rochester Hills - Troy, MI has yet not published prices.

• 24 hour care
  • Toileting & Incontinence Care
  • Companionship & Conversation

Compassionate and Professional

We have had Golden Heart caring for our Mom since last November and our Dad for the last few months as well. [Removed] has provided support above and beyond our expectations, always making sure our parent's needs are taken care of and that the caregivers are a good match. Each caregiver has been cheerful and engaging with both our parents and has communicated well with the rest of our family. [Removed] and the rest of the office staff keep things running smoothly and efficiently. Compassionate and professional!

Client

AFTER AN EXTENSIVE SEARCH TO FIND HELP FOR OUR 95 YRAR OLD MOTHER, WE DECIDED TO GO WITH GOLDEN HEART SENIOR CARE OF ROCHESTER. BRENDY, MARY AND THE STAFF WERE VERY HELPFUL. LANIKA CAME FOR 7 HOURS EVERY DAY, MONDAY THROUGH FRIDAY. SHE WAS VERY PROFESSIONAL AND CARING AND IT WAS A COMFORT TO OUR MOM AND TO US.

John Pas

Thank you so much for the kind words and support! We are so thankful to have had the opportunity to work with your family.

Excellent care!

Golden Heart Senior Care really put my mind at ease with the care they are currently giving my mother. Their professional compassionate service along with real concern for her well being lets her be independent, yet safe. My mother loves the routine of her care giver plus the companionship during the day. I would recommend Golden Heart's services as a caregiver.

Thank you!

Awesome People & Company

Simply put.......if your loved one needs assistance, hire Golden Heart.
I was fortunate to have them work with my 92 yr old father for the past year.
I can tell you in the past 18 months I have become a bit of a assisted care expert due to all the help my father has needed. Unfortunately he presently needs more attention than even Golden Heart can supply. That said when I was put in an extremely difficult situation with my father Brendy (owner) and Michelle (Office Mgr) tried and tried to work out a schedule to cover the 24 hr care needed. Brendy even willing to work shifts if needed. Although at the time we weren’t able to work it out I was thrilled they were willing to try. What company does that today?! The people make the company and they have the best. By far they out perform any other personal care I hired to help my father. Look no further if you want the best in elder care.

John Pas

Thank you RJS for your wonderful praise and support! We love to hear honest, open feedback from our clients and their families, and take it very seriously.

Best In-Home Care Available

I was referred to Golden Heart by a family member. I contacted them about providing in- home service for my 93 year old mother who is still living in her home. They provided extensive information over the phone. They set up a speedy appointment with me at my convenience at my mom's home. Brendy and Michelle both came to the appointment. It was extremely informative. They met my mom and offered some safety tips for me. We discussed my concerns and came up with a plan to implement in-home services right away. I feel safe and completely confident using their services. I feel much less anxious about my mom being in her home and would not hesitate to add more hours as needed. My mom has some dementia issues, is hard of hearing, but physically still in pretty good shape. I have met my mother's care giver, and I think she is fabulous! I would not hesitate to recommend their services to other friends and family.

John Pas

Thank you for taking the time to write this great review Karen and our staff just adores your mom!

Golden Heart a lifesaver.

I am so grateful that we choose Golden Heart to help our mom. They have been great with my mom, she loves and trusts her care giver. They are always professional and pay attention to details.
I would highly recommend Golden Heart Senior Care.

John Pas

Thank you for taking the time to write a review and we just love caring for your mom!

ONE GREAT COMPANY

In March 2015 I found this service on an internet search to provide me with some assistance in caring for my wife, who has Parkinsons and Dementia. From their first phone call I knew I had made the right decision. A few days later Brendy, the CEO and Michelle, her office manager, came to our home to meet with us and go over our needs.
They assigned Mary as my wife's care giver and she does a fabulous job, She is caring, kind and respectful as well as extremely punctual and willing to do anything we ask.
Brendy and/or Michelle are in constant touch to make sur everything is going smoothly and we are happy with their service.
I would highly recommend this company to anyone searching for assistance in caring for a loved one

John Pas

Thank you for the kind words Jim and we are so glad to have you and your wife as our clients!

You could not find a better company for the care of your loved one

We hired Golden Heart of Rochester Hills to care for my wife back in late March 2015, and have had nothing but
extreme happiness with their service. Everyone from Brendy (the CEO) to Mary (the care giver) have been wonderful.
They are compassionate, thoughtful, punctual and particularly respectful of my wife's needs
It was undoubtedly one of my better moves in life

John Pas

Thank you! It is our pleasure!

A GREAT COMPANY!

We hired Golden Heart for my 92 year old mother. She absolutely loves when her caretaker comes to her home. They provide companionship, mental stimulation, and do projects that she likes to do, and they cook her dinner. We could not be happier with the professional way the company is run, and everyone has gone out of their way to always be available in case we have any questions at all. I would highly recommend this company, and the people who work for them.

John Pas

Thank you for the wonderful feedback! We truly appreciate your kind words and are so pleased to be of help to your family.

Great Company!

We hired Golden Heart for my 93 year old mother. Mom couldn't be happier with her caregiver. Golden Heart has been very professional, and they are always available to answer any questions we may have. Mom loves the attention and companionship. They will do anything she asks, and her caregiver cooks her dinner. We are very grateful to have found Golden Heart!

John Pas

Thank you Janet, we love caring for your mom and appreciate the kind words!

Golden Heart Senior Care-Rochester Hills is a provider of high-quality, compassionate caregiving for the elderly. We are a boutique agency offering client-focused in-home, non-medical assistance including personal care, household help and companion care for private duty clients in Oakland and Macomb counties. Golden Heart Senior Care – Rochester Hills customizes care plans and weekly service schedules to fit the specific needs of our clients. Services include personal care (bathing, grooming, dressing), meal preparation, light housekeeping, medication reminders, driving, laundry, errands, companionship and pet care. Short-term respite care is also available to give full-time family caregivers some time to step away and rejuvenate. Golden Heart Senior Care – Rochester Hills differentiates itself from the competition through its high standards for employment.
We have a highly-skilled staff of compassionate and experienced Caregivers and Certified Nurse Assistants. They are all certified in CPR and First Aid. Also, our staff are employees of the company (not contract) so we pay all payroll taxes and they are covered by our liability and worker’s comp insurance policies. Our agency also has a rigorous pre-employment screening process which includes extensive background checks and drug testing.Golden Heart Senior Care – Rochester Hills accepts long-term care insurance and has all-inclusive pricing -- that's one flat hourly rate for any need, from personal hygiene care to companionship. Additionally, our client's can expect superior customer service, flawless account administration and the most professional, effective and gentle care possible. For more information about Golden Heart Senior Care – Rochester Hills, please call (248) 469-0021 or visit www.goldenheartrochesterhills.com. You can also follow us on Facebook.