Golden Coast Senior Living #10 - Mission Viejo, CA

EVIL WOMAN AND HORRIBLE PLACE

OUR MOTHER WITH STAGE 4 CANCER WAS THERE FOR 2 DAYS. MISTREATED, LIED TO, [Removed], YELLED AT AND [Removed]. THEY TOOK AWAY HER CELL PHONE SO THAT SHE COULDN'T CALL MY SISTER OR MYSELF AS WELL.

PROMISED TO RETURN THE MONEY WE PUT DOWN 6100.00

IT'S BEEN WEEKS AND NO REFUND

WE HAVE BEEN NOTIFIED BY HOSPICE THAT THIS WOMAN USHA IS KNOWN AND NOT A GOOD WOMAN. WE FOUND OUT THE HARD WAY.

IN THE PROCESS WITH AN ATTORNEY AND STATE AGENCIES TO GET OUR REFUND AND SHUT THIS HORRIBLE PLACE DOWN.

Golden Coast Senior Livining is excellent.

My mother stayed at Golden Coast Senior Living and the quality of care was so fantastic, that I moved my father into the same facility. My father receives immediate attention whenever needed, and the caregivers are very kind, sweet and compassionate. The atmosphere at Golden Coast is very warm and homey. I would recommend Golden Coast to anyone looking for excellent care for their loved ones.

No Fresh Meals

I had to take my mom out from this community because it was not a good fit for our needs. All the food is frozen and processed. At times they do not serve large quantities. I also felt that it was not a loving environment. They did not turn on the A/C it was 80 degrees in the home. I did feel that she was safe in the home.

I Dropped In To See The Place

My visit to this community was good. The facility appeared to be clean and maintained. I did not interact with residents but saw how friendly the staff are. My dad needed more dementia care and this community was not able to fit our needs.

Mom is more alert at Golden Coast!!!

Golden Coast is the right place for my mom. The staff are friendly and I have not heard any complaints from the family. I have only visited the community a few times so I do not know about the food but mom is gaining weight so it might be ok. I also wanted to thank A Place for Mom for their assistance.

Place for Nana

After my mom's first month they jacked up the monthly rate $200 with no notice. We also asked the administrator to pick up some paperwork and were ignored. We hope this gets corrected and very soon!

We are very happy with this facility. The staff are really nice and caring. The director is helpful and even suggested another hospice which is better. It is a nice and clean community. They are all friendly.

Usha is delightful and know...

Usha is delightful and knowledgeable. He home on Vanessa is charming, but not appropriate for our aunt.

Large spacious home located on a quiet street at the end of the cul-de-sac. Home has been totally renovated with new flooring, moldings, fans, lighting system, alarm system and many other things. Living room and dining room are separated to provide maximum comfort and ambience during meals. Dining area set-up like a gourmet French restaurant, residents enjoy the beautiful gardens whilst eating. Covered patio with ceiling fan and very tranquil sitting area, you have to see it!

Our goal is to help our residents maintain the highest quality of life possible in a homely environment. Our emphasis is optimal nutrition, hydration and healthy elimination as fundamentals to a resident’s wellbeing.