Sunny Hills Homes - Laguna Hills, CA

A HOME AWAY FROM HOME

A truly exceptional place for my mom. The care she receives is wonderful. The staff makes her feel great. It has a home atmosphere that makes it feel like they haven't left their home. The activities they have keep their minds & bodies active which is very important for seniors. I just can't say enough about what a great place this is .

Sunny Hills Home in Laguna Hills

My Mother is 86 and has a diagnosis of Alzheimer's. She has been living at Sunny Hills Home in Laguna Hills for 18 months. The care is superior and very individual. They have provided the highest level of care and she has regained her physical health and due to their attention she is eating very well, sleeping on a regular schedule and is up during the day out of her room doing activities. The home is immaculate - anytime I drop by the home is clean, the residents are 100% clean and groomed. My mom loves the family atmosphere and feels that this is her home. I have peace of mind that my mother is in the hands of people who treat her with respect and like a family member, My mother is content, secure and happy. I would highly and without hesitation recommend Sunny Hills

Love it.

Love it.

Tucked away and conveniently located outside of Century City in Los Angeles, you will find the perfect location for your mom and/or dad. We have parents too so we know how important it is to make sure that they are safe and happy. We are known for having caring professionals who become family during the assisted living phase of your parent's care. We pride ourselves in making sure that our seniors eat nutritional home cooked meals. Alzheimer's patients have a specialized need and our trained memory care staff is right there making sure that the independent living is lovingly supervised. We want our senior citizens to be treated with dignity not like children. In fact, dogs and cats are welcome to be with the elderly when they are living here at Sunny Hills Homes. You trusted them when they were raising you in a safe and loving environment so it's your turn to provide them with a worry-free home. You need to make an informed decision so do your research. You're not alone out there because your parent's baby boomer generation is now in need of assisted living. Bring them home to Sunny Hills Homes where they will enjoy their sunset years.