Golden Coast Senior Living #3 - Mission Viejo, CA

My Mom came to this hime after being in large retirement facilities and had the best care! She had an incontinence issue and I never found her wet or bed unmade or dirty laundry and she never had any sores!
They treated her with respect and did what they could to meet her every need. She was up and clean and ready for the day every day! The would converse with her and took great care of her!
Always kept me up to date on how things were !
As she passed they were very attentive to her and me as well as the other residents!
I am very thankful for all [Name removed] and her staff does to slow the respect and dignity at end of life!
Thank you for taking such good care of [Name removed]
A thankful daughter, [Name removed]

A Decent Community

It has been an okay experience for my grandmother and I at this facility. The community is nice and clean, that is one of the things that I really liked. The staff is okay, she close to me, so if anything happens if I can get to her quickly. A place for mom really took a lot of stress off of me. Scarlet was amazing with all the help she provided.

usha villarreal

I am not sure who this is? Thank You for your post.
Usha Villarreal,RN
Administrator

Mom Is Doing Well

This was pretty much the best for the value and the care is fine as far as I can see. We liked the activities they had for them. I especially enjoyed talking with Usha. I think she was candid and gave me more information than I asked for which I always appreciate. She knew what kinds of questions I was going to ask. My mom is going fine there. My dad visits her everyday.

usha villarreal

Hi
Thank you for taking time to post this review!
Usha Villarreal,RN

Thank you for you interest in Golden Coast Senior Living for your loved one! Golden Coast Senior Living, has five homes in Mission Viejo, each home is licensed for six residents. Our Mission is to provide care that enables your loved to experience quality living and afford you the peace of mind that comes with knowing that you are taking the very best of care for your loved one. Golden Coast at the request of the MD is able to provide physical therapy, occupational therapy, pulmonary care and other skilled nursing services that are allowed under Licensure. Golden Coast Senior Living is licensed as a Residential Care Facility for the Elderly (RCFE). The License included a Dementia Waiver and approved for Hospice Care. Meals are served three times a day. Snacks and drinks are also available during the day for the residents whenever they are hungry. Meals are at the dining table staff will assist your loved one. Our goal is for each resident to eat in at the dining table with other residents, we discourage eating alone in their room on a tray. Golden Coast focuses and selects the daily therapeutic activities in direct relationship to the individual resident’s continuing strengths, abilities, and interests. As our resident population changes, new activities may be introduced so that they compliment and reflect the new resident’s abilities and interests to provide maximum satisfactions and achievements each day. Our music therapists offer music therapy 1-2 days a week. Activities are offered every week. Our policy is that everyday a resident takes a walk outside (walking or in a wheelchair) each home has an abundance of videos. Golden Coast promotes a home-like and family atmosphere for each resident in his or her room. Each room is furnished however the resident can bring their own furnishings if they wish. Together, we will personalize the room your loved one will occupy before he or she moves in the room.