Revere Court of Portland - Portland, OR

Good pricing but not the best care

I toured this facility while looking for a place for my Brother-In-Law. I liked this facility but it wasn’t as nice as the others I’ve seen. I feel like they didn’t have a lot of staff members. When I walked in, I saw a woman yelling at one of the tables and not one of the staff members talked to her to see what was wrong. This facility also smelled like urine and I just didn’t see the level of care I was hoping. I would recommend this facility to other families because of the pricing.

Missing items upon move-out

My Mom stayed here for respite. As far as I can tell, I think my Mom received good care. She seemed clean, well-groomed, and content. The food smelled and looked really good. The staff seemed friendly, compassionate, and I had a good report with them. My biggest downside was that a lot of her stuff was missing when we moved her out. I am hesitant about bringing her back here because of it. They had a few activities available and would have musicians come in to entertain the patients. Overall, I would recommend them for their care, but I think they could improve on securing the residents’ items so they don’t go missing.

Wonderful People

The people here are wonderful, and they really care about their residents. The owners [Removed] have an exceptional amount of ethics and humanity, and I believe it would be difficult to find a better place for a loved one who can no longer care for themselves. I would recommend their care home to anyone.

A little sad my husband couldn't move in

My husband was supposed to move in here and the day before we were going to move him in, they called us and said that they had changed their mind. They told us that they thought he would not be good for their facility because of his high level of care. The management and staffed seemed nice when we were working together. The activities room was really nice and lively and it just looked like a really nice place. The girl that interviewed us was very new and I think maybe she got in over her head and didn’t really realize that the amount of care my husband would need was something they couldn’t provide. The facility was pretty clean and each time we went to visit, it was very nice. It wasn’t anyone’s fault and I really did want my husband here, it just fell through.

A great place for care.

I am very happy to see the care that is given here. The staff is outstanding and very caring. The community is very clean and maintained. It makes me feel good knowing that he likes the variety of meals. The activities are very helpful. We would recommend other families to this community for great care and value.

Great Communication

I actually can't rate the place specifically because I have not seen it yet - but looking to make a move to PDX and reached out to someone there. Wanted to counter the review about poor communication as I made a call and got a call back the same day and the woman ([Removed]) was lovely and so helpful. will update if we choose to move there. Maybe they have taken that review to heart and made some changes.

Poor communication!!

I did not even get a chance to tour the Revere Court because every time I called, it was hard to get ahold of someone. I originally liked the fact that it was close to my father's home, but I did not like the fact that I could even get a call back for a tour, that was a no.

Trying Their Best

I am pretty pleased with this community. They are caring for my husband well. He is having a few problems, but it is not the community's fault. They have a very attentive care staff. They are trying their best to care for him and his needs. They keep the community very clean and everything nice and neat. There are nice activities, but not to many people participate. The food is nice, it smells and looks good. This would be a community I would recommend.

Much better than where Mom was before!

Since moving into Revere Court my mother has been doing a whole lot better than she was before. She is very content and seems to be getting the proper care that she needs from my point of view. I've been to visit quite a few times since she's moved in and the staff have been very nice and welcoming. She is participating in the crafts as well as other activities. A local preacher comes to visit the community as well and the residents have said nothing but great things about the food. I can really tell the difference in care from where my Mom was previously and I am very happy to have her there!