Outstanding Care

Mom was at Glenwood for 3 1/2 years, dad was there less than a year. Both received outstanding care. The staff are truly gentle, caring, attentive, proactive, and we are blessed to have had mom and dad in their care. We have the highest regard for them, and give them the highest recommendation for anyone who needs a board and care facility.

Review of Glenwood Care Alzheimer's / Memory Care in Fullerton, CA

Very nice and inviting. I can tell there is a lot of care involved. I don't think this is the right place for us, but I would recommend it for families looking for board and care.

Outstanding Care

They have been great. In every way. I can't imagine having my mother anywhere else.

this facility was too far a...

this facility was too far and not very attractive or homey.

Glenwood Care was an answer to our prayers.

Words can not even begin to express what a blessing and a comfort Glenwood Care Home and the entire staff have been to me and my family. From day one in this facility, my mom was cared for with such love, compassion, attention and respect; from the smallest to the largest detail. This was such an emotional time for us - what a huge relief it has been for us to see all her needs were being met in such a loving and professional way. This facility has always been extremely clean, organized and peaceful. We were more than welcome, and encouraged, to visit as often as we wanted. I visited at least every other day, and more on the weekends, and I have nothing but the highest level of praise for Glenwood Care and the entire staff. Thank you,

Glenwood care: A wonderful facility for the elderly

I would highly recommend Glenwood care to anyone looking for a safe place for mom. My mother has been a resident at this facility for about 5 years now, The care by Dora and Tony is excellent. I stop in with out calling and my mom is ALWAYS clean, and well cared for. This was the 1st facility we looked at for my mom, and there was no need to look any further. I would highly recommend this to any family looking for the extra care needed for their aging parent..

Glenwood - Peace of Mind

Love, love, love Glenwood Care. My father-in-law has such great care. He is so clean and so comfortable. Knowing he is in Glenwood's care gives us peace of mind which is priceless. Dora, Tony and the staff are ANGELS!! Thank you!!

More Simulation/Interaction Needed

I think they could do more interaction and stimulation. The activities is what they don't do much of. My mother is there and she's kind of out of it but she's okay with being there, I guess. There's just one [removed] they didn't get her up enough and she's got a bed sore right now because of it.

GLENWOOD CARE FULLERTON,CA

WHEN I VISITED THE CARE HOME I WAS IMPRESSED WITH THE CLEANLINESS AND LACK OF ANY FOUL SMELL. DORA AND TONY APPEARED VERY PROFESSIONAL. WE PLACED OUR MOTHER THERE 3 WEEKS AGO AND I CAN NOT BE MORE HAPPY WITH HER CARE. DORA AND TONY SHOW LOVE AND RESPECT FOR ALL THE PATIENTS. ALL MEALS ARE HOME COOKED AND NUTRITIOUS. PATIENTS ARE SHOWERED AND HAIR WASHED DAILY. WE WERE VERY NERVIOUS REGARDING PLACEMENT BUT NOW WE SEE THAT SHE IS CONTENT AND LOVES DORA.

This place was very basic but clean w...

This place was very basic but clean with no odors; residents were sleeping so we could not observe activities; the staff was top notch!! The yard is also very simple and basic, but safe. The level of personal care is extraordinary, baths every day and special attention to skin care and bedding. Though the place is somewhat stark with little to no decor (so-to-speak), we can bring my mom's pictures and anything we want to make her room the way she wants. Director is an extraordinary lady and may be THE reason we place my mom there.

The Director was great, very pleasant...

The Director was great, very pleasant atomosphere.

We know that there is not place like home, but we are a very good alternative.Our facility has a small and cozy environment. Glenwood Care is located on a tree lined street in a quiet neighborhood in Fullerton,close to parks, shopping centers, skilled nursing facilities and hospitals.

Dora Villagran ,one of our Administrators, is an LVN with more than 25 years of experience in Elderly Care. She is either on the premises or on-call overseeing and supervising all of the daily activities.

The physical and emotional wellbeing of our residents is our priority.