Gerdie's Assisted Living Facility - Palm Coast, FL

COMPASSION & LOVE

After review of 20 different Assistant Living Facilities, our family decided to place our Dad in the most loving, caring facility. When you walk in there you can just feel the warmth and compassion which is just natural with their patients. When you walk into other homes, some of them are just beautiful & decorated nicely and their patients walk around and are never even acknowledged - would you want this type of service?
You may not be very impressed by the house as in comparison to many other facilities. It is very clean and If you are looking to get the best care, compassion and Love - this is the place to be. My Dad don't have the capability of walking, bathing himself (to an extent), but the service is impeccable. Other patients there either have dementia or other issues. We just love Dee & staff and everyone else there feels the same.

A place with TLC !

The Owners and Staff at Gerdie's Assisted Living facility are friendly, attentive, and professional. They made my mom feel welcomed and they gave tender loving care. My mom was kept clean, and the food was sufficient and tasty. I felt very confident leaving my mother at Gerdie's for a week while I was on vacation. Recommend highly.

Very nice, well organized place. I think my mom needs more social activity and places that take her on trips/lunch. But very nice room, private bath.
Would have given consideration to this one.

Review of Gerdie's Assisted Living Facility Alzheimer's / Memory Care in Palm Coast, FL

Very disappointed, very dreary, old furniture, house smelled of something, nothing matches, patients not coherent, so not a place for Henry. No activites, they forgot I scheduled appointment. I am sure they care but No interaction.

If you or your loved one is looking for the perfect senior health provider that offers the best in senior health care, then Gerdie Health Provider is the right one for you! At the Gerdie Health Provider center, we pride ourselves on making you feel comfortable. Our senior care provider offers everything from comfortable living environments to first-class care. We also provide our guests with a wide variety of assisted living services and amenities that will help with their day-to-day life. Our provider will also assist with even the most common daily activities, such as helping you eat, bathe and get dressed. All of your medication is monitored by our professionals, while you have an enjoyable social experience with other seniors, as well as an enjoy an impressive dining experience. At the Gerdie Health Provider center, we want to make sure that you feel right at home. Our residents will be able to take advantage of enjoying their privacy in the comfort of their own homes, while they enjoy having fun in taking part of community events. One of the best things bout our facility is that we also allow ours seniors' families to come visit them and become involved within the community. Some of the many other amenities we have to offer our seniors range from everything to extra spacious rooms, including a private bath, Screened-in porch with a gorgeous backyard, furnished rooms with closet and drawes, spacious and brightly lit common areas with comfortable furnishings, over 2400 square feet facility with a high cathedral ceiling, complete alarm and sprinkler system and much more! Our facility is conveniently located near many hospitals, medical clinics, grocery stores and pharmacies, so you won't need to travel too far to get where you need to be! We recommend you to take a look around our facility, as well as speak with one of our professional senior care speicalists for more information.