House of Love Adult Care - Palm Coast, FL

House Of Love Adult Care is one of the best ALF in Palm Coast .The owner [Removed] is wonderful ,her cooking is excellent and her natural juice awesome . A lot of times I go there and she is cooking after I leave I have to go get myself something to eat because after I smell her food she let me feel hungry ,my mom is well taken care of we could not want more .everything is perfect ,my mom went there weighing 108 pounds now my mom is weighing 127 pounds .she is always clean , it always has a fresh smell I never go there and she has on a wet diaper .it never smell like patient is there I would recommend this place a million times and more ...[Removed] is great don't stop doing what you are doing [Removed]

Great Care Home

This care home is working out great for my mother. I'am comfortable with the move to this care home, it has been working out great. The staff in this home is great, and they are taking good care of her, and her needs. They take her on nice outings outside the community. She is receiving good care in this care home. All is well for my mother since her move to this care home, and I would highly recommend it.

A More Better For Their Dementia

My mom is doing great. The home is wonderful and we are thrilled. Both my parents are doing well. We felt a large institution was too big. A private home would be better. The care is better, there is not one staff for a hallway, it is quiet, it is pretty, and extremely clean. It is a nicer setting for their dementia.

Mother's Care

My mom was taken care of by a great community. She was happy living there, with the excellent staff who made her smile. The grounds and rooms were always clean. Great food to choose from. I would recommend this to others seeking great care for loved ones.

house of love

They are like family
Karen and Marie take care of my Mom like she was their own mom.

Review of House of Love Adult Care - Palm Coast, FL

This place is a very organized clean warm family environment. The menu is all natural foods and juices. The facility is very spacious and relaxing. The management is welcoming and inviting very excellent service.