MH Tender Care II - Palm Coast, FL

Very nice smaller community!

We're very pleased with how things have worked out at MH Tender Care! It's a small, close-knit community, so each residents get a lot of individual care and attention. They've really stepped up and given Dad the extra attention that he needs! The facility itself is always VERY clean, and they also do a great job keeping Dad looking well kept and comfortable. I would highly recommend them!

alex very loving and caring kindness is what the care giver is she was very good at her job i do recommend this service if your loved one is in need i gave the over all rating a 5 star rating i think the staff was very very helpful no worries i think its a good place

my mother did not get all of meds but just happen today but other than that everything is going great the staff loves her and she is not far from us at all the over all rating i would give is a 5 star rating i think its a wounderful place its clean in and out i gave the cleanliness a 5 star

FOREVER MY HOME

MHTENDER CARE IS A GOD SENT
ITS WAS HARD TO TAKE CARE OF MY MOTHER AND FATHER BOTH WITH 3RD STAGE MEOMERY LOST, AND TAKING CARE OF MY 2 CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 2.......EVERY DAY I WOULD WAKE UP TO A MESS AND I FELT LIKE I WAS LOSING MY MIND.
MY FAMILY AND I COULDNT REALLY AFFORD IT AT ALL, HOW EVER THEY WORKED WITH US AND KEPT MY MOTHER AND FATHER UNTILL WE GOT THEM ON A PROGRAM THAT COULD ASSIST US WITH FUNDING, SOON AS YOU WALK IN U CAN SMELL HOW CLEAN IT IS AND YOUR GREATED BY A SMILE AND A HUG, PLENTY OF ACTIVITIES AND OUTINGS,YOU CAN VIST AS LONG AS U WANT. IT BEEN 3MONTHS NOW AND MY MOTHER AND FATHER HAVE PAST AWAY, I JUST WANT TO SAY THANK YOU ALEX AND MURNA FOR EVERYTHING U WILL ALWAYS BE APART OF MY FAMILY.

Love ALWAYS
WILLAMS FAMILY

Respite care

First rate place very clean, very caring people. LOVE IT.

Luke 8 16-18(.....For there is nothing hidden that will not become visible....)

House of Horrors with a PATHOLOGICAL liar who runs this house who [removed] my fathers religious rosary. No spirituality practice of any kind was given or did I ever see or hear.
Within two weeks, my father lost weight and became bedridden.
He was skin and bones and bluish near death and they weren't alarmed by his appearance. I called 911 emergency!!!!!
The EMT's and the ER team saved his life by the grace of God.
P.S. the ALF also [robbed] my 81 year old father's clothes to boot.
Bring your family members here if you don't care what happens to their well being or spiritual faith.

Taking great care of my loved one!

They've done a great job so far! It's a nice looking, well kept, clean facility, and the staff have all been very friendly and caring. They're taking great care of my loved one. I would recommend them to others looking into senior care in the area, they really do a great job!

A place for My Henry

In my opinion this is a great place for the level of care my person needed. They worked with me and very flexible. I can not say anything wrong with place. Alex is the greatest with her bubbly personality. Each Place for Mom has different levels of care be sure to visit each one to see if it is a good fit. Would highly recommend this place for certain level of care.

Review of MH Tender Care II Alzheimer's / Memory Care in Palm Coast, FL

Very nice area, very large, clean, and very safe environment..Visited both places they have 3 or four. Henry is more active than the people who are living there, so I am kinda scared. But, the Pondersosa Lane would be my choice so far.

They are doing a wonderful job.

They are doing a wonderful job. They are great! They could maybe use a little more activity there. They have some great dinner there. It's a gorgeous house, and they were one of the most reasonable places we saw.

Not a Good Experience

I think that we chose for the money issue, they were affordable. He didn't enjoy it there. He is very particular about things, just not a good experience overall.