Genesis Senior Home - Sterling Heights, MI

My love one is being cared for by Genesis Senior Care I for 18 months. Care has been very good. The home is very well cared for. I would recommend this home for anyone looking to seek good for a love one.

My 92 year old mother living at this community. She is well cared for by a very caring and compassionate staff. My sister and I heard peace of mind knowing she is well taken care of.

Very caring staff residents comfort is a high priority. I would recommend Genesis. Senior Living to those looking for senior care.

Great staff. Very caring great residents. My father is very happy there. He gets great care and loves the food. The owners are very hands on and provide great care and leadership.

They take good care of my aunt. Her needs are met. They have some activities for those who can. My aunt is always clean and dressed.

Nice place and care giving. Help for persons.

Genesis senior living is a wonderful living situation for my mother who has lost her memories. They see a caring and orderly home. Mom loves the food and she feels safe. The staff are professional and thoughtful and very helpful with family and loved ones, too. It’s been a great experience.

I couldn’t ask for better care for my mom. Everyone is good. So glad we found you.

My mother-in-law [Removed]lives here. She likes living here and take real good care of her. Thank you for that.

This house is very nice. My mom is getting good care. Living here is like living in her own home.

Everyone is friendly. House is pretty clean. Mom seems to be happy here.

Great place for mom

The Staff is very nice. I feel comfortable leaving my mother there. They keep the house warm in the winter. They interact with the residents to keep them moving. The visiting doctor is a good feature because it is difficult to take my mother out. She has only been there one month. So far,so good.

This community has worked out well for us!

They are taking excellent care of my aunt at Genesis. The staff give her a lot of attention. She likes to sing with one of the caregivers. We have good communication with them. They have been accommodating with her diet. They plan the activities according to the residents likes. I would recommend this community.

The caregivers are always so attentive & take wonderful care of my mom. Very happy we moved mom here.
Jon is fantastic, but all caregivers are great.

It's a good place.

Review of Genesis Senior Home - Sterling Heights, MI

I am very pleased with the care my mother has been receiving. Jen is awesome!!

Excellent Service

Review of Genesis Senior Home - Sterling Heights, MI

My sister has the best care ever. She is so well taken care of and loved. The food is great. The surroundings are great. Clean and nicely decorated. I would highly recommend Genesis to anyone.

The living area in this home is spacious and clean friendly and warm. The help is curtious and kind. We enjoy visiting mom.

Sad Atmosphere!!

I took a tour of Genesis Senior Home. The atmosphere was not very good all of the residents were just sitting around with little to no interaction. I didn't like that they had a nice outside area but my mother would not be able to go out and enjoy it. The residents could not leave their rooms after 8pm at night anymore. The tour guide made an inappropriate comment during my tour that i didn't appreciate as well.

Genesis Senior Living

We are thrilled that A Place For Mom referred us to Genesis Senior Living as my mother in law is doing very well there. She receives more attentive care here that she was not able to get at her last facility. The staff is caring, knowledgeable and very easy to work with, and if you have special needs or questions they will work very hard to help answer or solve them. I would highly recommend A Place For Mom and Genesis Senior Living.

A home for Mom

I have found the staff to be very caring and attentitive to my mom. She had been in a memory care facility previously and we couldn't afford to keep her there any longer. I have found at Genesis she is getting better, more individualized care than before. Sorry we didn't move her sooner.

very helpful

The staff there at Genesis Senior Home is very helpful, very attentive to my mother-in-law. The facility is very clean. They are always there to answer any questions we have.

Genesis Senior Home / Genesis Senior Living 5 is a Michigan State licensed small scale assisted living in sterling Heights. Owned and operated by medical professionals. Each Genesis Home offers the following:

Private and Semi-private rooms
Wheelchair accessible
24 hour supervision
Assistance with bathing, shower and personal hygiene
3 delicious home cooked meals and snacks
Medication management
Visiting Physician, Nurses and Therapists
Free medication deliveries from our partner pharmacy
Maximum of 5 residents in Sterling Heights Home
2 trained staffs per Home, meaning better care and more attention to your loved ones
Nurses on staff to supervise the care
Activity director
Birthday and Holiday celebration

All these included is a fixed monthly fee that is a lot lower compare to big facilities plus more personalized care.