|Room Type||Monthly Range* (USD)|
Get Pricing >
Get Pricing >
Click Here to Get Pricing: Get Pricing
* Published prices are provided by the providers themselves, not by reviewers. Actual quotes may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.
- Activities Onsite
- Devotional Services Available
- Indoor Common Areas
- Meals Provided
- Nurses on Staff
- Podiatrist Available
- Physical Therapy Available
- Occupational Therapy Available
- Speech Therapy Available
- Complimentary Transportation
- Activities Offsite
- Outdoor Common Areas
- Beauty & Barber Services
- Pets Allowed
- No Smoking Allowed in Private Areas Indoors
- No Smoking Allowed in Public Areas Indoors
- Wheelchair Accessible Showers
- Hospice Available
- Respite Available
- Resident Parking Available
- Doctor on Call
- Nurse on Call
- Dentist Available
Excellent Care at Genesis-Home 2
Putting my Mom in a home again was very difficult...we really were concerned about safety and cost. We also wanted good and experienced caretakers. Genesis has been amazing! The care team is very experienced and kind. The owners Raymond and Isabele very calm and reassuring...I feel they know what they are doing. My Mom is happy and safe and that makes me and my entire family feel good!
We are licensed to care six elderly people who require assistance in maintaining their highest level of functioning.
We provide excellent staff to resident that is well trained in handling dementia, alzheimers and other behavioral problems or physical disorders such as incontinence that may arise from these condition.
We are fully alarmed facility to safeguard people who wander. We also have dementia and hospice waiver.
Because of our staff live in, there is an atmosphere of closeness and unity that is created which greatly enhances each individual's quality of life and belonging. Empathetic interaction between staff and residents created a supportive family like environment.
At Genesis Elderly Care, we do more than just care for our residents, we care about them.