Gardens of Eufaula - Eufaula, AL

Gardens of Eufaula - Eufaula, AL has yet not published prices.

Review of Gardens of Eufaula - Eufaula, AL

I like living here and I like that I can have my dog living here with me too.

Tara Odom

Wonderful! It is our desire to make everyone feel at home!

Review of Gardens of Eufaula - Eufaula, AL

The Gardens is a beautiful community. Wonderful staff.

Tara Odom

We appreciate your kind words and positive feedback!

Review of Gardens of Eufaula - Eufaula, AL

People who work here make us feel like their purpose is to wake up in the morning just to take care of us.

Tara Odom

What a wonderful compliment! Thank you so much.

Review of Gardens of Eufaula - Eufaula, AL

My aunt loved her time at the Gardens.

Tara Odom

It is our joy to hear from families that their loved one was pleased. Thank you for your excellent review!

Review of Gardens of Eufaula - Eufaula, AL

Gardens of Eufaula is a wonderful facility for each resident who resides there. The staff is well-trained and they are always ready to serve the residents. I enjoy the different games, speakers, and all who are invited to entertain. It is one of the greatest places to live when the time is right for a change in lifestyle and help along the way.

Tara Odom

So glad that you enjoy the activities and entertainment! Thank you so much for such a wonderful review!

Review of Gardens of Eufaula - Eufaula, AL

[removed] and company do a fabulous job. They provide excellent care for my grandfather, [removed]. I wish I could live there!!!

Tara Odom

That says so much! We are thrilled that you consider our care excellent and thank you for the five-star review!

Review of Gardens of Eufaula - Eufaula, AL

I love living here. Wonderful people.

Tara Odom

We are so pleased that you love being at the Gardens! Thank you for a great review!

Review of Gardens of Eufaula - Eufaula, AL

My grandmother has lived at the GOE for a year. The care she received is beyond excellent. The administrator and staff go above & beyond in providing for all aspects of the residents' care. The GOE has become her home thanks to the kindness and warmth of the best staff in Alabama.

Tara Odom

We are thrilled at your excellent review. We are pleased that you are satisfied with our administrator and staff as well. Thank you for taking time to share your positive comments! We are especially fortunate that your Grandmother considers the Gardens her home.

Review of Gardens of Eufaula - Eufaula, AL

My mother currently resides at The Gardens in Eufaula, AL.

*Staff is professional & very caring.
*Rooms & all living spaces are clean & well maintained.
*Food is delicious & home-cooked.
*Residents' needs are consistently met.
*My mother is happy here!

Tara Odom

Thank you for your glowing remarks regarding the staff and accommodations at the Gardens of Eufaula. We are glad that you are pleased and that your Mother is happy!

Review of Gardens of Eufaula - Eufaula, AL

I am thankful for the Gardens of Eufaula because they ensure my mother receives the best care possible. They take her to dialysis weekly and to run errands. My brother and I don't have to worry about a thing, the staff and [removed] take care of it all.

Tara Odom

Thank you so much for the kind remarks and positive review!

Very nice place!

Tara Odom

We think so too! Thank you.

My father is a resident at Gardens of Eufaula, and I cannot say enough wonderful things about the service provided. The administrator is run by [Removed], who is great at the Gardens. I have always depended on her to inform me of anything needed for my father. The décor and cleanliness is superb at the Gardens and I thank everyone each time I visits. Thank you for all you do for everyone who is a resident [Removed].

Tara Odom

Thank you for the wonderful review. We love having your father live at the Gardens of Eufaula and we sincerely appreciate your kind remarks and positive feedback.

Family atmosphere.
Caring staff.

Tara Odom

What a nice thing to say - Thank You!

Next to being home. All staff is great.

Tara Odom

We love having you live at the Gardens! Thank you.

My mother also lived at the Gardens. Her love for the Gardens convinced me. This was where I wanted to be. The staff is wonderful.

Tara Odom

We are so pleased that you are taking your mother's advice and following in her foot steps. We love having you live at the Gardens!

Moving a loved one out of the home is hard for everyone, but the staff at The Gardens made it easy and even fun for their new resident. The level of care was always excellent, the atmosphere was the next best thing to being at home – only more fun because all of the games, activities and home style means! I would recommend the Gardens to anyone! It’s a fabulous facility!

Tara Odom

Thanks for the fabulous review!

My grandmother lived at the Gardens for several years. She loved it. The staff was wonderful. They care about the residents and the community. She was very active and had several friends she made while living there. It’s a great place.

Tara Odom

We are grateful for the opportunity that we had to have your Grandmother with us at our community. Glad to hear that you and your Grandmother were pleased with our staff and community. Thank you so much for your kind review!

It has been a joy and pleasure to have my mother-in-law in The Gardens. She has been there almost three weeks and she is so happy. She says the food is wonderful and the staff is so helpful and always smiling. We are so relieved that she is in a safe and loving home to live in her older years. Thank you for everything!

Tara Odom

So glad to hear that you and your Mother-in-law are pleased with our community! We are really thrilled that she enjoys the food and finds the staff helpful and smiling. Thank you for choosing the Gardens of Eufaula! We appreciate your excellent review!!

My mother lived at The Gardens, and so loved it. Staff is great!

Tara Odom

We loved having your mother live here and we miss her very much. Thank you for the wonderful feedback.

We loved The Gardens!!

My father was a resident of the Gardens of Eufaula for three years. It was a hard transition for both of us, but it didn't take long for us to feel like he was right where he needed to be. He quickly fell in love with the staff and management; and they loved him right back! I was most impressed with how personal his care was. Everyone went above and beyond what was necessary to make him feel at home. Whether it was a special treat just for him, a high spirited bingo game, a birthday party with his own cake, or singing and dancing to his "guitar playing " it all made his last years some of the happiest of his life. The Gardens or "The Club" as my father lovingly referred to it, will always hold a special place in my heart and I am so thankful for the love and care that was given to him.

Tara Odom

Such a wonderful review! So glad that you and your Father enjoyed the varied activities that our community offers. We enjoy making birthdays special and for allowing our residents the opportunity to enjoy life! So grateful that this was the experience for both of you as resident and family member. We truly appreciate the opportunity to have had you both in our Gardens family. Warmest thanks!

The Gardens of Eufaula's retirement community provides an enhanced senior living environment focused on active aging - an approach that aims to maximize the quality of life and well being of seniors while fulfilling their individual needs and promoting purposeful living. Our care options and life enrichment programs allow our residents to live to their greatest potential in a community that is ideal for sharing past experiences and making new memories with neighbors, friends and loved ones.