Garden Terrace Assisted Living - Sierra Vista, AZ

Choices are limited in Sierra Vista

Sierra Vista doesn't have many chaices to choose from so we ended up going with Garden Terrace but it definitely will not be a permanent stay. The place is very small and they do absolutely no activities with the residents. As far as the food goes, I do not consider a sandwich and jello to be a nutritious lunch and like other communities out there this place does not offer a selection for the residents to choose from. My mom does not like the food at all. I would say that this place is good for short stays but not for long term.

very happy with their services

Anytime there is an incident they call me immediately to keep me on top of things. We're very happy with their services. They seem to take care of them instantly,

excellent place

It was an excellent place. The parent that they cared for is no longer with us. The staff was friendly, the place was clean and I could not have asked for a better experience. This was over a year ago, but I remember the facility and the experience well. [removed]

HIGHLY recommend

The staff is kind, positive and caring toward the residents whether you are watching or not. The food is beautifully varied and fresh. No problems, only positives. Excellent management, always a wonderful environment in the house.

Happy with Garden Terrace

We were very happy with Garden Terrace. They seemed to care and they catered to my mother. If she wanted to eat late at night it was okay, they would fix her a sandwich or something. They just really seemed to care. It was a good deal too.

Semi-private only now. Worth some tho...

Semi-private only now. Worth some thought. 3000

Welcome to our home!
We are a small (10-bed) assisted living home centrally located in beautiful Sierra Vista, AZ. With loving care and a focus on family, we are truly a step ahead of the other homes.

Some Key Features:

Licensed for all three levels of care
Full-time activities director at the home
Alzheimer's care
Pet therapy
Regular therapy with children
Variety of church and volunteer participation
No level-of-care increases
ALTCS-contracted, your care remains the same even if your finances won't!
Family owned, family operated
Great references from case managers, family, residents and physicians