A Grateful Niece

When we first heard of Gabriel Home Alf we were desperate because my uncle's physical condition were in full decline. The previous assisted living facility wasn't giving him the special attention that his condition requires and because of that negligence were over medicated and as result he were so disoriented that it was imposible for him to manage the most simple daily tasks.
From the very first moment that my father got in contact with the owner, visited the facilities and saw the professionalism on which it is kept he made the decision to trust my uncle's care to Yessi and her staff.
A decision of which we don't have any regrets on the contrary we are very grateful to Yessi and her girls because finally we found a home care for my uncle where we know that he is been well care off, specially when we reside many miles away in Georgia

son of patient (Maria Velasquez )

after visiting more than 20 ALF'S in the Southdade area
and with every visit more disappointed I was referred to
Gabriel's Alf's ,I first notice how well kept both the facilities
and how the patient attended ,the home feeling when you walk in . the home meals served to the patients always
fresh and healthy food ,the tenderness the caretakers treat
the patients with and go the extra mile to please most of the patient from what I have seen . I don't have a particular
time to visit my mother but whenever I go it always the
same experience .
The management /owners always keeping update with me re: to well being ,doctors check up and also doing the extra thing to keep the patient happy and maintaining a
close family atmosphere in the premises .

Located in Miami, Gabriel's Home ALF is an assisted living facility that helps seniors have an easier time managing the essential tasks of everyday life. Though the facility's residents do not normally require the same level of hands-on assistance that's typical for a nursing home, they still greatly benefit from having attentive and knowledgeable caregivers on-call. Gabriel's Home ALF provides healthy meals and semi-private and private room types for its residents.