Sweet Living Facility Inc. - Miami, FL

Outstanding Place!!

My mother is doing wonderful in the community. She likes to sing and listen to music, so the staff plays music for her it is very nice to see her happy. The meals are great. The cleanliness of the community is outstanding. I highly recommend this community with all the great staff.

Very pleased!

Overall I think they do a great job at Sweet Living Facility! The people that work here are very loving and sweet, and they take great care of the people who live here. However, I would really like to see them hire an additional caregiver. There were originally 2 of them, but one of them has been on an extended vacation. This has left just one person watching after 8 people, and I just feel so bad for her! She still does a fantastic job, but it is just so much work! They could also stand to improve the food. But otherwise it is a very nice place, and I am very pleased with it.