Love Village Inc - Miami, FL

Lady was very nice, place needs lots of TLC, was clean but super messy. Inconvenient visiting hours.

Nice people!

I have no complaints of how things went during my tour of this community. The staff where on time to our tour and made sure to answer any questions we had for them in detail. The floor plan was open and they had a lot of great amenities available to all of the residents. The property was clean but it was just not the right fit in the end decision.

Not what we wanted!

I did not like this place very much. The residents were sleeping in front of the TV and they really did not have much going on. Also I did not like that they had a dog kennel in the middle of the living room. It was very cluttered.

Treating My Mother Well

My mother is doing well here at this community. Everything has worked out very well for us here. She says they are treating very well. I know she is safe and good hands. She is being cared for well here. More than likely I would recommend this community.

They treat my mother very well

This community is very good. The only thing is that when we spoke to them in the beginning we had asked for a private room. Now they have my mom with another person. We really haven't made an issue out of this because I don't think we could find another place like this. They treat my mother very well. Everything has been so good. My overall rating of the Love Village Inc. is 4 1/2 stars. This is a very great community!

The owner was kind and courteous. The residents were well cared for. The facility itself needs upgrading.

Enjoy 24-hour service and security at Love Village Inc., a memory care provider located in Miami, Florida that specifically cares for seniors with Alzheimer’s and dementia. The secured environment can accommodate residents who are prone to wandering. Love Village Inc. strives to maintain a home-like environment, and offers amenities like private and semi-private rooms, meals, housekeeping services, laundry services, indoor and outdoor common areas, wheelchair accessible showers and medication assistance. Additional services provided include diabetic care, as staff members can administer insulin injections and perform blood sugar tests, incontinence care and non-ambulatory care.