Best place ever for mom!

I cannot say enough good things about this facility and those who work with our Mother. [Name removed], caregiver, took mom under her wing and truly cared about helping her adjust and get back her health. Mother actually thrives here. [Name removed] is on top of what goes on and often ahead of issues to ward off health problems. There is good communication, and a lot of TLC going on. We could not be happier . Thank you to all!! We love you!

My mother has been a resident of the Fresno Guest homes for the last 5 years. Our family has nothing but good things to say about our relationship. We have found everyone to be kind and caring. I especially love that they try and pair the house with ladies like my mother in law so that she can socialize and maintain friendships with her house mates. We have celebrated holidays there always being welcomed and we have made some very good friendships over the years. Thank you everyone and God Bless

Experienced, Individualize and Compassionate Care

Like many families with aging parents, we found ourselves on very short notice in need of 24/7 assisted living. Overnight, our 90+ year-old mother went from independent living to needing in home boarding care.

We searched many senior sites, toured many homes and were very discouraged by the conditions. Then we found Fresno Guest Homes that offered compassionate, individualize care and immaculate living conditions at reasonable cost. The owners and administrators, [names removed] are very involved with the families, with very timely communication, follow up and guidance. Their decades of experience were tremendously valuable in alerting us to changing needs and medical conditions, so that we could stay on top of our mother’s condition when working with medical professionals. They own many homes and provide personalized care to match up the residents based on their needs to ensure a good living experience for all residents. As we were going through this challenging emotional time and wanting to provide the best care for your parent, they were there for us, 24/7, to help with her care as well as helped us navigate the medical system, and hospitals. And many times they just understood the individualized attention to detail that made my mother’s stay there special. One example is how [name removed] frequently read my mothers mail and cards to her.

When my mother’s condition migrated from assisted living to hospice status, they provided a very loving environment for her to finished out her final days in their home. They helped us cut through the red tape to work with a very reputable hospice service that quickly jumped into very compassionate and timely action. Despite managing many homes, [name removed] dedicated 100% of her time to my mother over the days of hospice, working through the night and monitoring her conditions several times an hour. She partnered with the hospice service to maintain the round the clock updates. They truly treated our mother and her children as family. Some of us children visited each day, while others of us living out of town visited each weekend. Whether in person or over the phone we saw first hand how well she was cared for. Fresno Guest Homes provided the partnership our family needed, while providing compassionate care for our mother.

We can’t speak enough about the dedication of [names removed] to stay on top of our mothers changing care, and managing their staff, while still supporting the other residents. If you are looking for true partners in elderly care, from a team that has experience and compassion, please consider Fresno Guest Homes. Be strong partners with the team at FGH to ensure your experience is as great as ours.

Individualized care in a home-like setting

We moved our mother to Fresno Guest Homes in September 2014, We could know longer take of her needs. I want to thank Fresno Guest Homes for all you've done for our mother.

We love the staff, they all are very loving, caring and passionate. The individual care is awesome, makes her feel at home. Our mother suffers from dementia and these caregivers give the best care that we could ask for. It takes a specially trained staff to handle all of our mother's needs.

[Removed] are great, any time we have questions they are on it, there is no time wasted and the problem or situation is handled in a professional manner. I would highly recommend Fresno Guest Homes if your loved one is in need of special care at this time in there life.

Fresno Guest Homes

Fresno Guest Homes has been a wonderful caring home for our mom. It has given us peace of mind to know that our mom lives in a very clean place with patient and kind caregivers. When she was living on her own she was losing weight and unkept, That has turned around and she now has gained some weight and eats three meals that she looks forward to enjoying. I would reccommend this facility to any family that is looking for a care facility for seniors.

Not what they appear to be!

I would not recommend Fresno guests homes to anyone. What is on the menu is not what they feed the residents. They do not have a rotating staff which leads to unhappy and overworked employees. The live in staff is off early and although they sleep on the premises they do not attend to the residents after 7pm. There are no activities for the residents not even a walk outside! It's a very lonely place!