Fountain View Manor - Fountain Hills, AZ

Mixed Feelings

My loved one was only at Fountain View Manor for a short time, three weeks, but while he was there, I felt that the community was good overall. I feel it is a good choice for adult care. I never liked nursing homes, so that wasn't an option. However, Fountain Hill Manor was very clean and the caregivers were excellent, especially [Removed]. My mixed feelings about our experience with the facility come not from the caregivers or the home itself, but from the resident doctor, Dr. [Removed]. I feel he [Removed] to care for my loved one properly, which led his behavior to grow increasingly agitated during his time there.

Really Impressed !!

I have been really impressed with the quality of care the staff provides my dad at this place. They are very attentive to his needs and provide lots of one on one care which is very important because he has been very sick. They also give all of there residents around the clock care with fast response times to call lights. This is the best place he could be at and I would recommend it to anyone.

Great place for your loved ones

My mother-in-law lives here and we couldn't be happier. She has a nice room and the caregivers Denise and George are fantastic. Denise makes home cooked meals. The place is clean and smells great every time you walk in. Great place for your loved ones.