North Scottsdale Retreat - Scottsdale, AZ

North Scottsdale Retreat - Scottsdale, AZ has yet not published prices.

Perfect “almost” home

North Scottsdale Retreat is beautiful and all of the staff very attentive to the residents. Each and every caregiver is very caring and helpful to my mom as well as all of our family & friends that visit. As close to being “home” as possible, Could not have found a better place. My 84 year old mother is very content with her new life style at the home.
[Name removed]

Jeff Giedt

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide us with feedback. We love sharing these comments with our staff. We have been fortunate to assemble a team that loves what they do, and they are always glad to receive feedback like this.

Loving Care

When your parent is most in need of care, respect and compassion you want the very best.
The Retreat is the model. There is good food and joy to go along. Of course, there is music.
The end of life should be attended with all of these.
The staff should not be called "staff" but family.

Jeff Giedt

Thank you very much for your kind words. We truly view our residents and their family members as our extended family. So it's very rewarding to get positive feedback like this. Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback.

NSR has the most caring and professional team.

I was so fortunate to find North Scottsdale Retreat. Both Management and Staff are “Family”. They take such good care of my Mom. The NSR family does so much to make sure Mom is happy. They make her favorite foods, they provide companionship, they watch baseball with her and hours of cards and Yahtzee. The level of care is excellent. They are so in tune with Mom’s health and emotional needs. I am sleeping so much better at night knowing Mom is in a caring, loving home. Thank you NSR Family for all you do for Mom and me.

Jeff Giedt

Thank you very much for your kind words. One of the great benefits of this line of work is the relationships we're able to develop with our residents and their family members. Your mom has been an absolute pleasure to have at our home. The staff adores her, as do the other residents. We strive to provide a warm and caring home for our residents, so our team is always happy to receive terrific feedback like this. Thank you very much for taking the time to share this with us.

This is a fantastic assisted living home. They have a nurse on staff, and they care about their residents. They always have an awake staff and two caregivers during the day. What makes them unique is they hire more caregivers if the care is needed!

Jeff Giedt

Thank you so much for your feedback. Our team cares very much about the level of care we're able to provide to our residents. So they love reading feedback like this. Thank you for taking the time to share this with us.

Very professional and kind. Couldn’t be more pleased!

Jeff Giedt

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience with us. Your comments are greatly appreciated and mean a great deal to our team.

Most amazing senior home ever

This place is amazing! I have not seen my grandma so happy in a very long time. I went to visit my grandma the other day and they were having a Spa day! She was so happy, they offered me a glass of wine to sit and hang out with her. There is a care giver there by the name of [name removed] she is so amazing and sweet. My grandma is constantly talk about how well [name removed] takes care of her. The food here is so good. I stayed and ate with my grandma. I was so impressed I felt like I was at a restaurant they made her food made to order. During my visit I also got the pleasure to meet the director [name removed]. She is everything my mom and grandma raved about. She was bringing homemade fudge per a request of another resident. This place is absolutely amazing we truly couldn’t find a better place for my grandma to live.

Jeff Giedt

Thank you so much for your kind words. Our team really cares deeply about our residents and about the level of care they receive. So when we receive terrific feedback like this, it really makes a difference for our whole team. Thank you so much for the great comments and for the opportunity to provide care for your grandma.

Great Company empowering GREAT CARE

Best Group home in the valley hands down. From aesthetics to the care this company delivers on all aspects and is always trying to improve. I would highly recommend them.

Jeff Giedt

Thank you very much for sharing your feedback with us. It means a great deal to our team. We love what we do, and it's very rewarding to get positive feedback like this.

Feels like home

My Dad has been living at the North Scottsdale Retreat for close to a year. It’s a beautiful, friendly home with a family feel. After having him in a large assisted living for a very short period of time where he was list in the shuffle, we could not be happier!!

Jeff Giedt

Thank you so much for your kind words. We are honored to have your dad in our home and your comments mean a great deal to our team. Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us.

best facility

caregivers are compassionate and top notch! Management knowledgeable and wonderful to deal with.always available

Jeff Giedt

Thank you very much for sharing your feedback with us. it means a tremendous amount to our team.

Exceptional, Personalized Care for Your Loved One

My dad and mom have been living at the Retreat since Oct. 2018. My father was suffering from an aggressive cancer, and in Jan. was placed in Hospice for 1 week (who came to the Retreat!) and passed. My mom continues to live here and suffers from dementia. Prior to coming to the Retreat, they resided in 2 other facilities, and the Retreat demonstrates, by far, the most genuinely compassionate, personalized, reliable and holistic set of services in an intimate environment. The staff continues to go over & above to understand the unique behaviors & interests of each resident and innovate creative ways to engage and excite each resident individually and in group activities. For example, one resident wanted to build a garden fountain...the staff hired their landscaper to work with a resident to build it and, today, it adorns the front entrance. Most important, is their intimate knowledge and day-to-day tracking of your loved one's changes in health. Not only do they have in-house physician and RX services, but the staff is well trained in identifying and mitigating the medical challenges our aging parents face on a daily basis. All the meals are home-cooked and residents can request their favorites. They build their grocery list off of resident needs and preferences. They even make resident favorite 'treats' at homes and bring them in... like home-made fudge. Enough of the examples....bottom line: having experienced 2 other facilities, the Retreat is over the top in personalized care-giving for your loved one.

Truly A Retreat

I cannot say enough good things about Endeavor North Scottsdale Retreat. We recently placed my 88 year old dad here after he struggled with living alone for over 3 years. We are so very pleased with the outcome of his move to this beautiful group home/retreat. It is unlike any other group home in the area because of its location, beautiful surroundings, lovely interior, gourmet meals, and wonderful staff and caregivers associated with Endeavor. He has his own beautifully appointed room with a large television and windows looking out over the desert landscape surrounding the house. The back patio is a great place for him to sit and enjoy the desert ambiance which he loves to do. The best thing about North Scottsdale Retreat is the people who work here. They are very caring, loving and attentive to my father. There are caregivers on duty 24/7 at North Scottsdale Retreat which was also very important as my dad is a wanderer. Plus it is secured and monitored. All of this was very important to us and we really feel we could not have made a better choice in a group home. This 'retreat' is very affordable with different price points available, and the quality of care provided for dollars spent is of very high value.

Truly A Retreat

I cannot say enough good things about Endeavor North Scottsdale Retreat. We recently placed my 88 year old father here after he struggled with living alone for over 3 years. We are so very pleased with the outcome of his move to this beautiful group home/retreat. It is unlike any other group home in the area because of its location, beautiful surroundings, lovely interior, gourmet meals, and wonderful staff and caregivers associated with Endeavor. At first my dad was uncertain about leaving his house but after several weeks of living in this gorgeous retreat; being taken care of, enjoying other resident's companionship, and not having to deal with homeowner responsibilities, he is flourishing in his new environment. He has his own beautifully appointed room with a large television and windows looking out over the desert landscape surrounding the house. The back patio is a great place for him to sit and enjoy the desert ambiance which he has always loved to do. The best thing about North Scottsdale Retreat is the people who work here. They are very caring, loving and attentive to my father. They were very patient with him in the beginning while he was adapting and never wanted to give up on him. Thank you [name removed] and staff! There are caregivers on duty 24/7 at North Scottsdale Retreat which was also very important as my dad is a wanderer. Plus it is secured and monitored. All of this was very important to us and we really feel we could not have made a better choice in a group home. This 'retreat' is very affordable with different price points available, and the quality of care provided for dollars spent is of very high value. Strongly recommend.

Thankful

Our family is very pleased with N Scottsdale Retreat. This home is everything you would want for your loved one and more. Each and every member of the staff is attentive, professional, kind and caring and they all go over and beyond to make you feel welcomed. I feel truly blessed that we found this home. Thank you for taking such good care of my Dad! You all are amazing!