We are calling you now to better understand your needs.
|Room Type||Monthly Range* (USD)|
$ X,XXX - X,XXX
Get Pricing >
Get Pricing >
Click Here to Get Pricing: Get Pricing
* Published prices are provided by the providers themselves, not by reviewers. Actual quotes may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.
- Minimum Age of Accepted Residents
- Activities Onsite
- Devotional Services Available
- Indoor Common Areas
- Meals Provided
- Nurses on Staff
- Podiatrist Available
- Physical Therapy Available
- Occupational Therapy Available
- Speech Therapy Available
- Complimentary Transportation
- Activities Offsite
- Outdoor Common Areas
- Beauty & Barber Services
- Pets Allowed
- No Smoking Allowed in Private Areas Indoors
- No Smoking Allowed in Public Areas Indoors
- Wheelchair Accessible Showers
- Hospice Available
- Respite Available
- Resident Parking Available
- Male Residents Accepted
- Female Residents Only
- Doctor on Call
- Nurse on Call
- Dentist Available
About Forest Grove Beehive - Forest Grove, OR
If you’re looking for a caring place to call home in Washington County, look no further than the Forest Grove Beehive. Since opening its doors in 1991, the Beehive has earned a reputation for providing the highest quality care at an affordable price in the most comfortable home-like atmosphere. Our loving caregivers can help whether you need just a few services or if you need secure care for Alzheimer’s (our sister facility the Hawthorne House is just next door).
If cozy apartments with private, exterior entrances all on one floor remind you more of home than a huge, multi-story housing complex, then come home to a caring place known as the Forest Grove Beehive. The surrounding area offers family and friends a chance to enjoy scenery punctuated by wineries and old growth forests. Nearby Portland is Oregon's largest city and is a vibrant contrast to small town ambiance. A thriving cultural community, beautiful Mount Hood, and iconic microbreweries and coffeehouses are all a short drive from Forest Grove.
If independence, dignity, comfort and safety are as important to you and your loved ones as they are to us, then come home to the Beehive and join us for a tour and a free lunch. You’ll be glad you did.