My mom is real happy there.

My mom is real happy there. Her room is just wonderful. They have a beautiful backyard, and a front porch with a nice view to a little pond and nature area. The facility is very nice, and Lena the owner is delightful to work with very accommodating and seems to know her stuff. The only thing I am not crazy about is that they have four different caregivers and they rotate quite a bit, but they are all excellent and seem to give her very good care, they are very caring people. Probably the only complaint is that some of the caregivers are better cooks than others. In the first couple of weeks when they were just getting to know her likes and dislikes, when we got her to speak up, they were very accommodating. I think it's a very good value. The only other drawback right now is that, of the residents that are there, a couple of them don't speak, that makes the socialization aspect a little less than ideal, but we will be able to get involved with the senior center, so that will change. Lena has been so accommodating, she really worked with us about having pets, they had never done it before, but she was willing to give it a try. I was very impressed with her willingness to work with us and be flexible.

Beautiful Home where care is provided with love and much attention.