Fitchburg Gardens - Fitchburg, MA has yet not published prices.

• On-site physical therapy
  • Speech Therapy
  • Availability of licensed nursing staff 24-hours per day
  • Special Diet Preparation

We are very comfortable with the service there. The aides and nurses are very friendly and professional. They are very compassionate and she's very happy. Because of the therapy she received here, she is feeling a little stronger.

I would recommend Fitchburg Gardens to a friend or family member. The communication was excellent.

Everyone who works there is nice including the nursing staff. I talked to one employee in particular for a follow-up and she went above and beyond. She calmed me down during a difficult time.

This is one of the best nursing homes/ rehabilitation centers in this area. Everyone is so friendly and greets you, it's very nice. They could do a better job of answering the call buttons. The housekeeping does a very good job. For the most part the food is good.

The staff is nice and the afternoon staff does a good job. The housekeeping comes in every day. They help all the time. They don't have condiments for food they way I'd like.

Using our expert knowledge in all aspects of rehabilitative therapy, Fitchburg Gardens is committed to creating and adhering to an individualized experience and care plan for each of our residents and fostering a homelike environment.

Our experienced and compassionate rehab services are provided 7 days a week for your benefit. We also have an on-site Respiratory Therapist and a Consultant Pulmonologist from Mass Lung & Allergy, who sees patients on site weekly. Our staff will help aid your loved one as they mend from a heart attack, stroke, wounds or other ailments. Our first priority is to return your loved one home safely, and quickly through our individualized rehabilitation plans.