FirstLight HomeCare - Columbus, IN

FirstLight HomeCare - Columbus, IN has yet not published prices.

Meeting All Our Needs

This is a good home care agency, and my father is doing very well since he started to receive services. I know he is safe, and in good hands. The care givers show up prompt, and are meeting all the needs of my father. I'am pleased with the services they have provided my father with, and I would recommend this home care agency.

They are a big help!

It is going very well for my mother since the caregivers from FirstLight have been coming to her home. They have provided good girls that are able to provide the care that my mother needs. The only negative was that they bill weekly, but they are working with is. I would highly recommend FirstLight Homecare, we are very happy.

Very good!

I really like the staff that they sent to help me. They are very accommodating and the lady is very nice. I have had no complaints about anything. She comes on time and she completes the things that I need done.

Okay service!

We are no longer using the service, but they were good with her. They made sure things were done. They were not the best, but they wee descent to her. We would use them again if we had to.