First Light Home Care - Orange, CA

First Light Home Care - Orange, CA has yet not published prices.

• Personal care
  • Companion Care
  • Respite Care

They worked out well.

They worked out well. They were helpful and everyone showed up when they were supposed to. We don't need them anymore, but I keep their number handy just in case.

I was happy with the care from this service . The care taker that came to our home was reliable and caring . She helped with the meals for my mom and made sure that she was comfortable . She enjoyed playing games with my mom . At night she would attend to her need for bed time each night . I would recommend the services here that are provided and from the caretaker that we had in our home to other families .

They are doing a great job.

They are doing a great job. They have been reliable, and consistent. Even when there will be a fill in they have it set up and have even given me a week notice. We haven't had any concerns or complaints, we are really happy with them.

I would use them again!

I had a great experience with them! Most of them were college age, who needed to work around their schedules. They always helped with whatever I needed. They dusted, went grocery shopping, and helped water my back yard. They were all very nice and pleasant. They were very clean, and there were never any problems with anything going amiss while they were here. Very nice experience and I would use them again!

High Caliber Employees

They were providing home care, personal assistance, grooming and a little bit of housekeeping and laundry. I just like the caliber of the people that work for them and the owner, Charles. We moved her to a board and care home so we're not using them anymore but they were very good.

Great Company

The care giver was wonderful and came in and did everything they could do to help our loved one. We just needed a company that could help and make it easier on our family. Mayra was just fantastic. She was a great care giver that was just wonderful. I would absolutely recommend FirstLight Home Care to anyone looking for in home care.