Firebird Assisted Living/ Good Living - Glendale, AZ

Good Care for a friend

This is a nice community. We liked the staff that is caring and always willing to help in every way. The menu is appealing with a healthy variety. I like knowing that there are activities that are offered to the residents. We would recommend this community for the good care and value to others.

They Were So Good To Us

The experience is unbelievable, they were kind and compassionate toward my mom and the family. They treat everyone like family and I can tell they have a heart for the residents. My own niece said it was like family. I would stop at different times of the day and it always smelled so good at meal time. They served a lot of home made meals and feed them what they preferred. [Removed] was so good and always responding right away. A Place For Mom was great help when I didn't know who to turn to.

A Loving Place for Mom

Firebird Assisted Living has a God sent. We were connected to Firebird through an organization called, "A Place for Mom" and it was wonderful. [Removed], the owner, is very organized and extremely efficient. This is her business but her heart is in every detail. The atmosphere is of a real home where people are loved and cared for according to their needs. When visiting our Mom we often walked into the home as the residents were laughing with the care givers during mealtime. The meals smelled and looked delicious.
The caregivers don't just take care of the residents physical needs but they love on them. We had the opportunity of interviewing the residents prior to moving mom in and they all loved their home. As our mom started to fail and Hospice was called in to help the care givers then took care of us as well as our mom. Always loving us and sharing in our sadness. We absolutely would place another member of our family into this safe and loving environment.

A home away from home.

Firebird is a home for my beloved mother in law it is not just a skilled facility for the elderly. I was concerned at first about placing her in a group home but this home has an atmosphere filled with love and compassion. The caregivers are happy and very loving towards our Dorothy. They have calmed my fears and welcome my visits. The owner [Removed] is a competent owner and a wonderful caring person she is constantly keeping us abreast of Dorothy's condition and providing much need support. We feel very comfortable placing our Mom in her safety.

Really liked this home and Stephanie was very personable. I would like to place my Mom here when they have availability.

Review of Firebird Assisted Living/ Good Living Residential Care Home in Glendale, AZ

Very nice Owner, Stephanie, she was very hands-on with the care of her residents, but the residents are mostly bed and chair ridden. Not a good match for my dad who is up and moving all the time.

We had a tour scheduled through A Place For Mom, when we arrived at the facility stated they were unaware of our appointment and did not have any availability. The home was clean and looked very nice.

GREAT NEIGHBORHOOD AND HOUSE

GREAT NEIGHBORHOOD AND HOUSE

Our state-licensed Assisted Living Home is your families #1 care choice! Owned and operated by a RN, specialized in caring for seniors for over 10 years. If quality of care, highly trained personnel and a beautiful home-like setting is important to you and/or your loved one, Good Living, Inc. is just the place you've been looking for. We aim to be your families #1 care choice for years to come. Compassion, Skill and Luxury in the heart of Glendale is just the bare essentials of what we have to offer.

If QUALITY is not negotiable, Good Living is here to offer that and so much more. CALL US TODAY!