Farmington Square at Tualatin - Tualatin, OR

Farmington Square at Tualatin - Tualatin, OR has yet not published prices.

Our experience

I am so unhappy that I had a “ I thought wonderful place “ for my mother but after months of lies from the director about getting a credit for things my mother was not getting starting to really push us in the move forward ! They ran the rcc to the ground after working her so much and putting so much on her ! The medtechs were overwelemed and unhappy and showed that in their work ethic . The marketer was great but had some untold truth about the cumunity ! They went months without a on the grounds rn and when they hired one was no help ! The co rcc from the memory care was a business office manager and was so unprofessional, she was so rude and made it clear that the rcc from assisted living can only take care of me so my mom would have to wait for her days off to speak about a issues !!!!! We appreciate the caring staff that cared for my mother !!!!!! [Name removed] - [Name removed]- [Name removed]-[Name removed] - [Name removed]and [Name removed].Thank you for all that you do !!! Farmington square is not running correctly there was only a few holding this place together !

Radiant Senior Living

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your experience of Farmington Square. We are disappointed that your experience was not one that fits with our policies nor our dedication to our residents or staff. We encourage you to call our company hotline to discuss your concerns with someone from our Home Office staff. The contact information is on our website.

My Meeting Here

They did a good job providing a tour. It was not a bad experience. They were professional, on time, and courteous. I saw nothing wrong with the community but I wanted a smaller environment.

Radiant Senior Living

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your experience of Farmington Square. We appreciate your kind words. We hope that you know that we are hear if future needs require a change.

No availability...

I really liked Farmington Square when I toured. The staff was very friendly and the tour guide was helpful with any questions I had. I really liked the place, but they did not have availability when I needed it.

Radiant Senior Living

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your experience of Farmington Square. We appreciate your kind words and hope that you found a good fit for your needs. Please keep us in mind in the future if you are looking again as our availability does change throughout the year. We also have a waiting list for those who would like to be notified of openings as they happen.

Not the right fit for my father

The community feel was not what we were looking for when touring for my father, who is still very active and social despite his advancing memory problems. At other communities, I felt like he would be drawn out and engaged in the community, which could slow the progression of his disorder. What I noticed in this community was that most people kept to themselves and many people were in their rooms with the door closed. The people that we met weren’t particularly outgoing. The design of inside the facility felt more like a nursing home and less like a community. I didn’t feel that either myself or my dad could make a good connection with the management.

Radiant Senior Living

Thank you for taking the time to review your experience with our community. We are disappointed that the experience does not reflect our values and mission. We appreciate the feedback and will address it with our team.

Everything is going very well !!

My mother seems to be really enjoying her stay at this community. She has had no complaints about the food and has enjoyed the activity program they have available there to all of the residents. I am very comfortable with the quality of care they have been providing her and would defiantly recommend this place to anyone.

Radiant Senior Living

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your experience with our community. We value your recommendation!

I toured this small but yet very nice community for the care of my mom. The staff were nice and did answer my questions I was very impressed with the manager who seemed very kind and caring. It appeared not to have a lot of residents at this time. It was clean and well taken care of. They had a lot of activities to offer. They have a nice memory care unit. I would recommend this community to other families.

Radiant Senior Living

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your experience of Farmington Square. We appreciate your recommendation!

Love this place

Gorgeous campus. Smells clean, looks nice and very friendly and competent staff. Food is good, plenty of outings and activities. I would highly recommend Farmington Square Tualatin if you are in the market for an assisted living or memory care facility.

Radiant Senior Living

Thank you for your kind words about Farmington Square. We value your recommendation!

Excellent Memory Care Unit!

My father is doing great and showing progress since his move into the Farmington Square. The place is clean, and the staff is great! They get him out of bed and joining activities. My father was never big on getting involved in the activities, but the staff here don't allow him to just lay in bed, they keep him going and I feel he is enjoying that. The meals provided have been great so far. He is happy.

Radiant Senior Living

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your experience of Farmington Square. We appreciate your kind words!

Wonderful Place

My Mom has been in the care at Farmington Square Tualatin for the last several years. I have appreciated the care staff who are very kind and attentive to my Mom's needs. The activities department is very active and positive. My Mom has moved from the transitions unit to the more advanced unit and I have appreciated the staff at both buildings. The buildings are clean and odor free. The RN is professional and competent at her job. The food is good and I like the beautiful campus. I see lots of smiling staff and enjoy the families I have met. I would highly recommend this facility to other families who need for someone who needs Memory care.

Radiant Senior Living

Thank you for taking the time for commenting on your experience with Farmington Square. We appreciate your kind words and value your recommendation.

I do not recommend !!

I can not possibly recommend this facility. I placed my mother here last spring and have had problem after problem with staff. Their care staff although some are amazing most are uncaring. You walk in to visit and find them on there phone with not a moment to spare to even take a minute to greet you or simply look up and smile. My mom is consistently soaked to the sheets from not being changed frequently. The resident care manager claims to have been with the company for a long time yet every time I pull into the drive way I cannot help but notice her and other caregivers in the smoking area laughing and having a good time while inside there is not one worker insight and 20 residents sitting there doing nothing. Now I have voiced these concerns to the Admistrator of this campus and have felt like he couldn't believe this stuff was happening yet no follow thru or change. I believe they have no clue to the extent that there nursing manager has damaged their reputation. I recently went out to lunch with 5 other spouses of Farmington residents and they all in some capacity are upset with what has happened since this new manager started. If upper Managment or owners care about these wonderful seniors please take a moment to see what is happening. Listen to family concerns and the few great staff you have. I'm currently looking for another home for my mother.

Radiant Senior Living

We are disappointed to read that your experience of our community does not match up to our expectations or mission. We encourage you to call our Compliments and Concerns Hotline or email [removed] to speak with someone directly about your experience so that we may address your concerns.

Lovely activities and events!!

The events and activities that are offered at this community are amazing, they have bingo and different sing a longs that my mother participates in as well as bringing in different animals throughout the week to keep the residents company. The overall staff have all been so sweet and kind to my mother and have made sure she is safe and comfortable in her new living environment.

Radiant Senior Living

Thank you for your kind words about Farmington Square. We appreciate you taking the time to comment.

Respite care available on the weekend

This is the only place that I could find that accepts people for respite care in the memory facility on Saturday. It's not cheap (they charge me the same amount as if he was staying over night), but It keeps me sane to now be able to go out on the weekend or just stay in my house by myself. It's a nice place and the workers are very nice.

my experience

My wife was a resident at Farmington Square at Tualatin for approximately 3 months. The care she received was first class. The staff were very professional, friendly and courteous at all times. The facility was well maintained. I would recommend this location to anyone needing long term care.

Radiant Senior Living

Thank you for taking the time to share about your experience with our community. We appreciate the kind words.

Beautiful Community

My mother is doing really good here at Farmington Square she seems to have adjusted well. It is truly a beautiful community very well maintained and very clean. The staff has been wonderful with all their help. They are extremely friendly and kind here and they are very attentive to my mother and her needs. This has been a pleasant experience for us and I would recommend this community for anybody looking into senior living.

Radiant Senior Living

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your experience with Farmington Square. We appreciate your kind words!

care services needed improving

We left the facility because the care was bad there. I couldn't leave my mom there knowing she was not being cared for and I could not be there with her everyday all day. They were in the process of making changes so I'm sure it has gotten better there.

Radiant Senior Living

Thank you for taking the time to comment about your experience. We encourage you to contact us directly about your experience so that we may address your concerns. Please contact us through our Compliments or Concerns hotline that can be reached by visiting our website.

Some Things They Do Well

They do some things very well, but we just had a problem with them recently. One thing that has really bothered me is that they have not had ice the entire time, their ice machine is broken, and my father has gotten dehydrated. Also, they really promote themselves as family oriented and they have done nothing as far as checking in on him, and nobody welcomes me when I walk in. So I am just a little off-put right now. In general, the staff and the care are pretty good though.

Excellent

I highly recommend Farmington Square Tualatin. They are caring, supportive, communicate concerns well and promptly with family members, serve tasty, nutritious food, keep the facility and grounds clean and neat, give prescription medications meticulously; housekeeping and laundry services are first rate. Transitioning our loved one with dementia from his home to memory care was very difficult for us emotionally, but the staff provided support and care not only to the new resident, but also to us, the family. We have visited unannounced at all hours and always find caring, intelligent, dedicated staff and well-cared-for residents. We visited other facilities before choosing this one, and one of the primary reasons for our choice was the quality of the staff, and their ability to hire, train, and utilize people who care, are gentle, and capable of dealing with the broad spectrum of emotions and behaviors of residents with dementia and their families. We are comfortable knowing that our loved one is well, happy, provided with activities, supervised 24/7, and we don't have to worry about his care.

Radiant Senior Living

Thank you for commenting on your experience with Farmington Square! We appreciate your kind words.

Excellent

Radiant Senior Living

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your experience with our community. We appreciate your honest and thorough review!

need more staff

Staff is attentive but scarce.....they need more staff to attend to residents

Need more staff members

I don't have a very good opinion about the place. They could improve on the cleanliness and if possible they need more staff. There was very few staff members when my husband was there and that was about a year and a half ago.

Radiant Senior Living

Everybody there has bent over backwards. We really appreciate all of it..

We love the people. Everybody there has bent over backwards. We really appreciate all of it. The activities are amazing. She is very dedicated and engaged. It's impressive. The facility is just right. It has a small town atmosphere. It's perfect. We toured a number of facilities, and as soon as my mother walked in the Farmington Square she loved it. She's has been telling everyone about this place.

Radiant Senior Living

We appreciate your kind words about your experience with Farmington Square. Thank you for taking the time to comment!

We are doing good with Farmington Square.

We are doing good with Farmington Square. The staff is pretty friendly. We haven't had any problems with them. We are pretty happy with them so far, I would say they get a four and a half.

Radiant Senior Living

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your experience of Farmington Square! We appreciate your kind words.

Very nice small assisted living facility. Able to tailor residents needs.

Radiant Senior Living

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your experience with our community. We appreciate your comment!

Best for caring and value!

I know there is no place like home, but when a loved one requires more than you can provide at home, I highly recommend Farmington Square Tualatin. When you first have a loved one away from home it is an adjustment for both you and your family member. Seeing others with severe dementia can be very intimidating, but give them a chance, they are still in there and have a lot of lessons to teach us as caregivers. I am now able to have my husband at home, but he was in the Alpine memory care unit for 4 months. He received excellent care, the meals were amazing and he was treated with such dignity. There are many choices for residential care, but I cannot imagine anything better. The environment is clean and inviting, many activities are provided and each family is encouraged to participate. Many of the staff have been there a long time, which says to me that they are appreciated and love what they do for the people we love. Everyone from the administrative staff to housekeeping is friendly and kind and all listen to any concerns you may have. Sadly health care is expensive, but I consider Farmington Square a bargain for the quality of care and caring you will receive. I am happy that my husband is at home, but I miss the staff and residents and their families I got to know so well. There are always concerns in a community living environment, but when the time comes again when we need residential care.....Our first choice will be Farmington Square. (I have posted this review everywhere I can think of...this facility does not deserve ...one star reviews...our experience was very different)

Radiant Senior Living

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with our community. We appreciate your kind words!

Looked like a nice place!

We visited this community while we were looking into care options for our loved one. This seemed like a very nice place, and it was definitely one were considering! The staff were very friendly, and seemed very communicative with families, which I liked.

Radiant Senior Living

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your experience touring our community! We appreciate your kind words.

Nice memory care facility

Nice place. Caring staff, clean, good food, friendly to visitors. I think we're going to like this place.

Radiant Senior Living

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your experience with our community. We appreciate your kind words.

Very nice looking place!

I absolutely loved it. I loved the smaller family sized space. It was a very nice intimate size.

Radiant Senior Living

We are thrilled that you took the time to comment on your experience with our community. Thank you for your kind words!

perfect place for my cousin

My cousin was in a huge facility before, which was way to big for her to maneuver in. She has dementia, and it is a much smaller quaint homey atmosphere. The activities they have there are perfect for her. I saw some bad reviews online at one point for them, but they were old (over a year ago) and from my experience I have nothing but good things to say. It has been a good experience and they have really taken the load off of me.

Radiant Senior Living

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your experience with our community. We appreciate your kind words!

Terribly shortstaffed

When we toured this facility everything looked very nice, but after moving my loved one here we have been let down by almost every aspect. The staff are friendly, and they do try very hard, but they are just terribly terribly short staffed. And the residents suffer for it, they are not receiving the level of care that they should. This also causes them to fall behind on things like the cleaning, and the activities. The activities are very lacking, my loved one constantly complains of being bored.

Radiant Senior Living

Thank you for taking the time to comment about your experience. We have a Compliments or Concerns hotline that can be reached by telephone or email. It is linked on our website. We encourage you to contact us directly about your experience so that we may address your concerns. Thank you.

Farmington Square-Great

They are very caring at Farmington Square and went all out to make my mom feel better. The whole family was impressed.

Radiant Senior Living

Thank you for taking the time to comment about our community and for your kind words.

Administrator Steve i...

Administrator Steve is very down-to-earth, seemed very trustworthy, honest; seemed to really care about the residents and their families.Memory Care unit is attached.Dining room is family style instead of smaller tables. Outside walking paths.

Radiant Senior Living

Thank you for your kind words and for taking the time to comment.

Good About Getting Mom Involved

The care is really good. The people there are so sweet and kind and I think that they're doing really well. The last place my mom was at she never participated in anything. Here, they have her out working on puzzles, making cookies in the activity area with the other ladies. I don't think she's done any of the activities outside of the place yet but I do know that they're really good about getting her to do things inside.

I can't imagine any place that my mom would be happier than where she's at at Farmington Square. All of the people go out of their way to acknowledge me and the other visitors. They take my questions and suggestions really seriously. I'm really pleased with Farmington Square. From my understanding, Farmington Square is family owned and has been with the same family since it started. That probably has a lot to do with it.

Radiant Senior Living

Thank you for your kind words and for taking the time to comment!

Great Three Tier Set Up

They have everything from bingo to arts and crafts. Multitude of different activities. The building that she is in is all memory care, but it is for people in the beginning stages. My mother-in-law doesn't need much assistance, but she is an exit seeker. They have an outdoor courtyard that she can wander around in. They have another building right next door for people in the later stages of Alzheimer's. In my MIL's area, there are about 24 rooms. It is set up like a circle, and each building is a duplicate of the next building. They also have an assisted care unit without memory care.

Radiant Senior Living

Thank you for your kind words about our community and for taking the time to comment!

Disappointed

although they are making many much needed changes in the memory care unit, basic needs were not met.

Radiant Senior Living

Thank you for taking the time to comment about your experience. We have a Compliments or Concerns hotline that can be reached by calling [removed] or emailing [removed]. We encourage you to contact us directly about your experience so that we may address your concerns. Thank you.

rooms are small. the staff...

rooms are small. the staff is very caring and the services are great.

Radiant Senior Living

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your tour of our community!

good location. Compared to the Beaver...

good location. Compared to the Beaverton location the rooms here have bathroom inside each apartment. RN has been w them for only 6 mo. Clean, quite. They charge 20% more than the BEav location for a private room. Also, I would have to arrange for any neccesary doctor apointment.

Radiant Senior Living

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your tour of our community.

Tour was good, everything fine for va...

Tour was good, everything fine for various levels, private studio apts in Transitions cottage

Radiant Senior Living

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your tour of our community.

A perfect fit and signed a lease agre...

A perfect fit and signed a lease agreement. Move in set. Love the layout, activities, and knowledge of dementia. The entire staff are fantastic and made us feel excited about having Mother meet them all!

Radiant Senior Living

Thank you for your kind words and for taking the time to comment!

Farmington Square is an Assisted and Memory Care community located just outside of Portland in the beautiful town of Tualatin, Oregon. Our community is designed to provide a comfortable home in small buildings where relationships between residents and staff are personal. Our ratio of caregivers to residents is higher than industry standards and allows for quality care 24 hours a day. Each home includes individually controlled heating and air conditioning, generous closets and barrier-free showers. To ensure safety and well-being, each home is equipped with an emergency call system. The services and amenities include three nutritious home-style meals daily, health monitoring and a full calendar of activities.It is the purpose of Farmington Square to provide a sense of involved community with an emphasis on helping our residents to experience independence, self-reliance, dignity, self worth, and sense of purpose and integrity. It is also the goal of our administrative and care giving staff to maintain our residents’ right to privacy while providing excellent social, physical and psychological support. We offer compassion and concern throughout the campus for distinct levels of care:- Assisted Care/Enhanced Care: for those who are cognitive and ambulatory.- Memory Care: for those suffering from Alzheimer’s disease, strokes and other forms of dementia. Medicine dispersal is supervised and transportation to medical appointments is provided.