Family Care Plus - Stratford, CT has yet not published prices.

Peace of Mind

My parents want to remain independent but they are unfortunately at an age where they need help with daily activities. At first, I tried to provide the care they needed but with work and my own family, it became difficult and stressful. Thankfully, I was able to find the live-in elder care services of Family Care Plus. I now have peace of mind knowing my parents are being cared for by a professional caregiver who is not only qualified but also cares for my parents.

Excellent Care

Family Care Plus was able to provide excellent care for my father, an individual who is not open to help from others. The caregivers of the company made it easy for my father to receive the care he needed as well as dealing with his ‘difficult’ personality! I appreciate everything these lovely caregivers have provided for my family.

Great Company, and a Lot of Help!

After an accident, my mother was put into a wheelchair and told she was not going to be able to take care of herself anymore. This was quite a blow to her life, as she’d been independent since I was young and my father died. With me being in school across the country, she opted to have someone come to the house instead of me putting school on hold. She found a caregiver from Family Care Plus, and she got to go back to living without my interference, which I think she greatly enjoyed. I know I loved the peace of mind that came with knowing she wasn’t alone.